Jon Snow Costume HBO Store pics?

Rens

Hi, sorry if there is a thread on this, I did a search and couldn't find anything.

I'm hoping to have a Jon Snow (Game of Thrones) costume finished in time for Dragon*Con. I have a ton of screenshots and I've scoured in the internets, but I still feel like I don't have enough reference images.

Did anyone happen to get some photographs of the recent costume exhibition at the HBO Store in New York?

I attached an image of the costume I'm looking for and the only image of the costume from the exhibit that I've found. Thanks!

s640x480

s640x480

Hope these help you. :)

Last edited:
I couldn't find anymore of season1's Jon Snow costume but, found these...Jon Snow's night watch costume pics:

dsc04347.jpg

525871_824940221249_22805764_36329740_342303863_n.jpg

401588_824940236219_22805764_36329741_1643367454_n.jpg

525504_824940336019_22805764_36329746_558331914_n.jpg

305688_824940425839_608801871_n.jpg

There is a FB Game Of Thrones Costuming group,
they maybe able to help you further.

Last edited:
They might have wanted to have someone who worked on the show dress those mannequins. Or at least someone who's seen the show. Daenerys's skirt looks to be on sidewise (in the show the green skirt is split center front and center back, but they have it turned 90° here). Is something similar going on with Jon's tunic? On backwards or something? Or is this a different tunic than the one Rens asked about, with the lacings in the front?

Thank you so much!
Sparrowed, you found some awesome pictures! While I'm not doing the Season 2 version just yet, I love the close-ups of the distressing, and have saved the images for later.

Glasscannon- there are two different versions that Snow wears in season one. One tunic has a seam down the center and lacing in the back, the other (the one I'm planning on doing) has lacing in the front. I can't speak to Dany's costume, I haven't looked at it as closely since I'm trying really hard not to make one of her costumes too :p

Thanks again! Keep 'em coming.

Edit: Thanks for the tip about the facebook group. They have tons of great pics!

Last edited:
They might have wanted to have someone who worked on the show dress those mannequins. Or at least someone who's seen the show. Daenerys's skirt looks to be on sidewise (in the show the green skirt is split center front and center back, but they have it turned 90° here). Is something similar going on with Jon's tunic? On backwards or something? Or is this a different tunic than the one Rens asked about, with the lacings in the front?

I HAD THE SAME FRUSTRATION!! When I was there, I was like "... can I just turn the skirt? So it's right...?"

Anyway, yea, definitely join the FB Group, or if you don't want to, I can send you some pics, I took all of the pictures in Sparrows' post, My boyfriend and I recently went to the exhibit and since I'm making the costume for him, I tried to get as many detailed shots as I could (I felt weird lifting up the costume to take pictures... but you gotta do what you gotta do! XD)

KhaleesiDani, I did join the facebook group at it has been wonderful! (Melissa Ebbe on there if you're interested).

Thank you so much for taking/posting those pictures. It's been really helpful having such up close and detailed shots.

I'll probably start an actual progress thread on here (and post photos on the facebook group) once I get some real progress done. Right now I'm still gathering materials, patterns pictures etc...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back