Joker Cards

Wow, it's been a while.

So, several updates to this particular topic.

1) Having needed to replace my laptop, I lost most of my files, but am slowly in the process of recreating them.
2) Prior to this, I had completely redrawn the 1989 card front, and still use the redrawn file for runs of this card.
3) I printed off cards based on the design shown on the teaser poster for the "Three Jokers" storyline.
4) After the release of the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League, I printed off cards I call the "Joker's Truce", currently having two versions available.

All three cards (1989, Three Jokers and ZSJL) are available on my eBay (which I don't think I can link to on this thread, but a quick search should do the trick), and I hope to have more available very soon.

EDIT: Cards as shown
1989.jpg
Three Jokers.jpg
V1 V2.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, another update. I feel like a separate post is required for this rather than an update of the last post.

As soon as I posted the above post, someone bought the last two sets of the Three Jokers cards. I'm making this post because I feel like the Three Jokers cards have run their course since their debut last year. That's why I've decided that I'm only going to produce two more runs of these cards before I officially retire them, unless there is enough interest in them. After that, I'm going to go back to the original colour scheme (blue collar, white face, red and black hat), that sort of thing.

The reason I stress "unless there is enough interest" is because I don't want to make it impossible for those who want these cards to get them.

Wow, it's been a while.

So, several updates to this particular topic.

1) Having needed to replace my laptop, I lost most of my files, but am slowly in the process of recreating them.
2) Prior to this, I had completely redrawn the 1989 card front, and still use the redrawn file for runs of this card.
3) I printed off cards based on the design shown on the teaser poster for the "Three Jokers" storyline.
4) After the release of the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League, I printed off cards I call the "Joker's Truce", currently having two versions available.

All three cards (1989, Three Jokers and ZSJL) are available on my eBay (which I don't think I can link to on this thread, but a quick search should do the trick), and I hope to have more available very soon.

EDIT: Cards as shown
View attachment 1452215View attachment 1452216View attachment 1452217
Ah, yes. I've wanted to get your 89 Joker card on eBay but 2 things have stopped me. The spacing on the front isn't perfect. The image and words should be bigger/closer to the edges.
Cardhold.jpg

Secondly, you don't use the correct back of the card. I know you mention it's owned by Bicycle cards or whatever, but this is The RPF. That stuff doesn't matter when it comes to replicas. You don't see the Jurassic Park replicas saying anything other than Barbasol, right? So why wuss out on printed paper? It doesn't make sense when replicating a prop lol

Ah, yes. I've wanted to get your 89 Joker card on eBay but 2 things have stopped me. The spacing on the front isn't perfect. The image and words should be bigger/closer to the edges.View attachment 1458285

Secondly, you don't use the correct back of the card. I know you mention it's owned by Bicycle cards or whatever, but this is The RPF. That stuff doesn't matter when it comes to replicas. You don't see the Jurassic Park replicas saying anything other than Barbasol, right? So why wuss out on printed paper? It doesn't make sense when replicating a prop lol
I'm very glad you mentioned that, actually. I'm currently working on a V2 which will have the correct back and a bigger image - as luck would have it, I found a company that actually prints with the Bicycle back. I'll update on here when I get those cards printed.

I'm very glad you mentioned that, actually. I'm currently working on a V2 which will have the correct back and a bigger image - as luck would have it, I found a company that actually prints with the Bicycle back. I'll update on here when I get those cards printed.
Awesome! I will definitely get on board with that and let you take my money :)

Also, WB and Titans of Cult finally put out a licensed version. This is, as far as I know, the only licensed version of the card to date and it was just released. Looks really close to yours with extra contrast and a really big hole lol
1621164270762.jpg
1621164304788.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! I will definitely get on board with that and let you take my money :)

Also, WB and Titans of Cult finally put out a licensed version. This is, as far as I know, the only licensed version of the card to date and it was just released. Looks really close to yours with extra contrast and a really big hole lolView attachment 1458326View attachment 1458327
Nice! I might grab one myself

Speaking of the 1989 cards - I'm not sure what changed or how I've only just noticed this, but it seems that the latest batch that I got has slightly better proportions than my previous versions. Compared with the image above, you can see a better improvement in proportions:
20210516_152331.jpg

That being said, it's still not exactly right, so this latest batch will be the last before I make significant improvements in both the picture and the card quality.

The quality looks amazing ! Do you think its possible to « zoom » a little more the face?

sorry i dont have the correct word

So, an update.
View attachment 1460944
View attachment 1460945
I am incredibly happy with this development. The proportions are only a little off, but with a small tweak, these will be perfect. I only have one of these cards in hand as a test print for now, but I will update when more are printed off.
I really like the white details you added to the jester tendrils. It's looking great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back