Limited Run John Wick Russian Orthodox cross Prop Run 1 - Stock avail

that looks great,much better with the dark beads.the other picture with the white beads didn't look right.big improvement if you ask me.very good nakai.(y)(y)(y)

Does it come with a center metal, I don't see one but other replica's show it as pictured, also you added the piece above the cross making it look accurate and I'm interested,I saw the movie but did not pay attention to detail on the cross at the time.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
the centre metal cover does not exist in the movie. Many manufactrers add this part to increase the cost of the cross.
also, it was a quick fix way to secure the 2 ends of the rope.

If we add this, the price will go up by another USD12

Thank you, I never notice it ,I did observed the thick rap around rope is above and below the metal piece as shown pictured in the movie clip can anything be done about that , but overall it's really a nice replica compared to others, great work.

i am sorry guys, i will not add in that part. Based the movie stills, there is no evidence that this part is present.
anyone who decides not to go with it/change your mind. Please pm me

thank you

I am in if it was not in the movie I am good with it. I went back and looked at the scenes a few times and I did not see it. However if I am wrong can someone post the screen grab of where it is. I know there several JW Rosary made by other people and even they all had some minor thing that either needed tweaking or not close at all. I am still (y)

if you look at the very start of the movie titles and when he takes the cross out of the book in the library.it is there. i'm still in.still looks better than the other two pictured above in my eyes.

Sorry about that but I did mentioned it to Nakai, in post 65, I thank you for your observation also, I'm just looking for one as close to screen accuracies as possible

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back