Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - Coins have arrived. You can PAY now.

Hey there, signed up just for this. Am I too late to get in for the next run? I'd like 3, happy to pay up front - just let me know. Thanks!

Ah damn I totally forgot about this run

Please sign me up for 3 in the next run.

Hey there, signed up just for this. Am I too late to get in for the next run? I'd like 3, happy to pay up front - just let me know. Thanks!

You're both added to the wait list. I am surprised that so many people in run 3 haven't paid. They still have time, but it is looking like people on the wait list will definitely get coins. :)

Don't want to take from the waitlist since I already got some, but I'm in for 4-6 more if another run is done.

You're both added to the wait list. I am surprised that so many people in run 3 haven't paid. They still have time, but it is looking like people on the wait list will definitely get coins. :)

Amazing! Okay let me know if that happens and I'll send over funds right away. When do you anticipate the third run shipping if you don't mind me asking. Thanks again. Someone posted these on reddit and I just had to have them!

Amazing! Okay let me know if that happens and I'll send over funds right away. When do you anticipate the third run shipping if you don't mind me asking. Thanks again. Someone posted these on reddit and I just had to have them!
That's my Reddit post... LOL

One international person did not receive their coins.

Be sure and tell me in a timely fashion if it has been longer than 4 weeks since you paid and have not received your coins.

I would like 11, please. Is it okay to go ahead and send payment?

I would like 11, please. Is it okay to go ahead and send payment?

If this was still during the run, you could get 11.

But the run is over. I am just sending out the left over coins that haven't been paid for. I can spare 6 coins.

El Oso is the last one. No more coins will be available unless there is a Run 4 in the future.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back