Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - Coins have arrived. You can PAY now.

Did I make the cutoff? Payment sent just didn’t see update

I updated post 1. You should have received an email with a tracking number on Oct 10th.

Actually, the tracking shows it is out for delivery, today.

If coins are still available I'll take 3.

I sent a PM. There are some coins left over, and I'll decide on a case by case basis whether I can fill any further requests for coins.
I may send out more PM's to people that are on the list, just in case they missed the first PM's.

Sure did awesome work!! CDE9DC7F-C7A5-4D98-B782-8386B811CF41.jpeg

I had not even been thinking about these coins when I opened an unexpected non-descript packet.

Great. Googli. Moogli.

The details are outstanding and the weight is perfect. The feel of these in the hand is what really makes this a replica. For reference, 1 of these coins weighs as much as 4 American quarters. If another run of these opens up, I highly recommend getting in on this.
RD2B9Ky.jpg nW0eB34.jpg ZxOUlMl.jpg
jOhdd4A.jpg IwHNmYK.jpg KhYM7nC.jpg

I had not even been thinking about these coins when I opened an unexpected non-descript packet.

Great. Googli. Moogli.

The details are outstanding and the weight is perfect. The feel of these in the hand is what really makes this a replica. For reference, 1 of these coins weighs as much as 4 American quarters. If another run of these opens up, I highly recommend getting in on this.
View attachment 766889 View attachment 766890 View attachment 766891
View attachment 766893 View attachment 766894 View attachment 766895

When Ultraman and I were developing Round 1 of these coins, some people wanted it to be a smaller coin. I was persistent in saying it should be the large size. I still have never seen an official coin, but I am glad I insisted on the larger coin. It just feels right.

same, if theyre available i would like 2 coins

If there's a fourth run, add me to the list if possible for (3) Many Thanks
Regards
Joe310blk

Last edited:

When there's a fourth run, add me to the list for (3) Many Thanks
Regards
Joe310blk

3 coins is fine with the current run. I've been reserving some coins in case some were lost in the mail. But I think most people have received their coins by now, so I can release those coins now.

Let me know when you are ready for payment.
best Joe

Blastmaster >>>>> "On my show, Criminal minds, in Episode 9, there is a scene where our FBI agents go into a house that has hidden compartments with weapons in the furniture, well when they open the compartment in the coffee table, there are a couple of weapons, a knife, and I put all 20 of my "Jintosh" John Wick coins in there, as a John Wick Easter egg for us, so your coins will then be "Screen used". The episode is going to air on December 6th, Wed. night at 10:00 on CBS."
WOW !!!! Super Awesome ! I'll be watching. :D:D:D

Coins delivered today, really nice and individually packed in their own case.:cool

Please send me a PM if you can handle releasing two more coins-- I would love to have one and give one to a friend who insisted I watch it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back