john wick 4 new release date

Isn't the ballerina coming out as a spin off?
The Ballerina will be set as movie and not a spin off tv series from articles I have read. I knew the movie will come out eventually the main actress in the lead role will be Ana De Armas which will be crazy whenever it happens. Link to the article below, but their are several articles in April 29 2022 mention the movie. I was mentioning, "The Ballerina" as a TV spin off series not the movie being lead by Lionsgate Studios :) Anything John Wick related i am totally in :)

The Ballerina Movie Liongates Studios
Link::

The Ballerina will be set as movie and not a spin off tv series from articles I have read. I knew the movie will come out eventually the main actress in the lead role will be Ana De Armas which will be crazy whenever it happens. Link to the article below, but their are several articles in April 29 2022 mention the movie. I was mentioning, "The Ballerina" as a TV spin off series not the movie being lead by Lionsgate Studios :) Anything John Wick related i am totally in :)

The Ballerina Movie Liongates Studios
Link::
Amazing how you can trudge through years of the same formulated movies rolling out then Bam!...

JW comes out of nowhere! And just Stomps over All the competition, If there ever was any.
I love the wit, the call backs (a Pencil) the characters good and bad, the direction.
Thanks for the clarification.

More JW Universe the better IMO...

First i saw John Wick only thought ran through m y head there better be a SEQUEL!! Meaning there were a few things that were not tied up and left for follow up. Of course if they do a sequel and they did and kind of repeated the process to leave for another. GUESS WHAT!!! In JW3 Parabellum did the same keep you wanting more and more. John Wick is truly successful franchise that continues to grow and expanding in all kind for directions. From movies, TV spinoff mini series, comic books, movie replicas. Even Artisan here have brought various items at affordable prices here on TheRPF. Yeppers gotta love the lure of Baba Yaga Mr. Wick.

I love the upping the level on each movie and they just have to continue that momentum. I mean it's not just John Wick, but fans are expecting serious things to go down. It's now "Below the Table" where things get done as the Bowery King says going up against the "High Table" Did i mention it's going to EPIC!!!! Yeah just gotta wait patiently now.

My good friend Enterprise0216 (Miguel) sent me this in the early hour this morning.Have watched it about 10 times so far.Can't wait for this to hit the screens.:love::love::love::love:

My good friend Enterprise0216 (Miguel) sent me this in the early hour this morning.Have watched it about 10 times so far.Can't wait for this to hit the screens.:love::love::love::love:
You were my first person to notify Stussy!! You know how the folks at the Continental operates. Operatives get informed straight away…LOL. I watched it several times as well try to see what details I can make it out.

Been enjoying watching the trailer over and over. Saw this SDCC poster release online.
JW4 Poster SDCC.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back