Limited Run John Wick 2 - Tarasov industry card

Any possibility of a second run of these? Been looking for one but the ones I’ve found are not accurate. Either too small and/or wrong design on back.

I haven't decided on more cards or not, but more Coins will be ordered. You can go there and post how many you want.

The guy that provides the metal blanks is moving, and says he won't be able to cut some to the proper size for awhile.

So, this'll be dormant for a while, till he gets his shop back in service.

Just seen the production made Tarasov industry cards, you prop is close but there are differences, just my two cents. Thank you.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, the back white design with the two birds is very detailed. None of that detail was clear in the screen shots. I'm definitely going to redo that.
As to the other side, I have recently been having a conversation with Tuckanator, and we had agreed that the surface is REFLECTIVE and in a screen shot, you can see his thumb reflected in the design. And yet it's black....but this card shows that it is not really even black at certain angles. I'm still trying to figure out how to duplicate that weird effect. I have a few ideas that I am pursuing.

The prop auction goes for JW3 until 9/20 I received my email few days ago , you're probably get a better look at these items up for auction.:cool:

And, I owe Tuckinator an apology. He said the "white" back design looked a bit gold, and I said no. But, he's right. ;)

Yes, like yellowish gold or vice versa, I took pics on a high pixel camera and card was adjusted by color, contrast, and lighting.

jintosh,if you are going to redo the design do you think you could let the people who already have your original buy just a replacement sticker.we already have the plate?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back