Limited Run John Wick 2 - Tarasov industry card

have they all gone?:unsure:

I was gone from this thread too long. I'll finish making them for the current list, and if people have changed their minds since I took too long to make them, then there might be extras. Sometimes, you have to make them when people are eager to buy them....

[QUOTE="Jintosh, post: 4620343, ng. I'll finish making them for the current list, and if people have changed their minds since I took too long to make them, then there might be extras. Sometimes, you have to make them when people are eager to buy them....
[/QUOTE]
looks like people are still eager to buy them if you can make them;)

IMG_1680.JPG

Okay, after a LONG vacation from this thread, I'm back.

I believe I'm at number 8 on the wait list....so, I'll send out PM's.
I understand if people have changed their minds, I shouldn't have delayed so long.
Hopefully, there's still people interested. :)

I sent out the cards for those that paid. You should have received an email from PayPal with your tracking number.
If you paid but didn't get a tracking number, check your junk mail folder and PM me if you still can't find it.

card arrived in the uk today safe and sound.thanks jintosh, it looks great.:D

You're welcome. The gold side label alignment was better in this most recent batch. The problem was my old trimmer I was using with the old labels. I had trouble getting the sideways width correct.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back