John Carpenters The Thing

OasisSupernova

Looks great to me in the display!

I've always meant to try and get it printed in some form of poster size to fold it up, but had slipped my mind. I might have to do some googling this weekend to see what places/paper for the old maps.
Oh I'm happy with it. Adds a nice little back drop. Thanks again.

OasisSupernova

Might print this off for my Thing display. It's not accurate to a T, but its the best I could find and recolor.

Attachments

• 20221022_135217.jpg
    20221022_135217.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 13

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
Oh man what a beautiful place you got there. So so nice (just like being in a real theatre - the carpet, the huge screen)
And the display of the props of course - very classy
Congrats

OasisSupernova

So we getting an invite to an annual RPF prop party and movie screening? haha

Speaking of which, there was one user here that threw a kickass Prop Party every year in Dallas if I remember correctly. Haven't seen posts about it in a long while.
Oh I would definitely do that. That theater is my pride and joy! Anybody live close to central ohio? Lol

OasisSupernova

So we getting an invite to an annual RPF prop party and movie screening? haha

Speaking of which, there was one user here that threw a kickass Prop Party every year in Dallas if I remember correctly. Haven't seen posts about it in a long while.
I'm going to hit this Stranger Things section out of the park. I have so many good ideas. Sadly it's going to be time consuming. Lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.