Interest JIN ROH: The Wolf Brigade - Panzer Cop Armor (Protectgear)

HighlanderFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A few years ago I was following a thread on here pretty closely on someone who was making the armor from the anime movie Jin Roh The Wolf Brigade. Sadly I think it fell through, as it has not been updated in quite some time. This sparked my pursuit in creating my own armor from the anime. For anyone who was following that thread and would like to have their own panzer cop armor, I have begun modeling and printing everything in hopes that I can churn out a few complete sets given enough interest. So that would be the big question...is anyone still interested in this costume? I would love to know what the numbers are before I fully commit myself down this rabbit hole.

Here are some renderings in case you need some visual examples of my work. Keep in mind these models are still works in progress.

Helmet & Night Vision Goggles

o288PnR.jpg

ey3Bqlr.jpg

Poleyn & Greave

fSRNXRe.jpg

Parts that I have test printed and had a round of sanding..

Tasset

tpCCPUT.jpg

Cod Plate

U7OuFab.jpg

Left Arm Ammo Guide/Shield

rPwPNV6.jpg

RFzTeYI.jpg

Fresh off the print bed

Right Arm Vambrace

IcybYyC.jpg

DxpR4BK.jpg

If any of this looks promising to the elusive Kerberos fan, please let me know!

__________________________UPDATE: 1/23/2018______________________________

More work on the helmet and mask since that seems be whats appealing to you all. I'd be okay doing just a run of the helmet and mask if no one is interested in the rest of the armor.

bpjPVG8.jpg

______________________UPDATE 1/26/2018____________________

The mask and helmet are more or less finished. I just need to add a few minor details like the teardrop thingies on the mask brow.

AEFhrEo.jpg

BSrDzIW.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

INTEREST LIST AS OF 1/24/2021
1. Dao2
2. Gee2
3. Macorrie
4. CadetTK2386
5. Mechamaniac
6. Retroneon
7. Madchippy6
8. The Game Guru
9. Shenphong
10. TableAttack99
11. Bismarck117
12. NEKROFANATIC
13. Red Outlaw6
14. Eltee
15. mightysnafu
16. MoveZaNeedle

Last edited:
Re: Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade - Panzer Cop Armor Set

I will update the first post with pics of the models as they get completed if that is the will of the council.

Last edited:
Interested in a full complete set, and maybe some costume assembly tips lol? Need to get me an MG42...:devil

I'm sure everyone loves figuring out how to magically attach armor pieces to your body when there's no obvious way to do it, but I am designing everything to have convenient ways to hang or attach to yourself via leather straps all while keeping it accurate to the movie appearance.

---------------------------

Updated first post with pics,

I'd love to get an armor set, I've already got a mask and a helmet so just needing something like this to complete it~!

Pending price the helmet interests me.

Would you casting the parts or printing all of them?

L~

Definitely make castings. As it stands I do not have enough interest to make this run a go but I will keep working on the whole set and see if there's more in a month or two.

I’ve recently received quite a few DM’s regarding this project lately. So I was wondering if there’s now more interest? Should I pick this back up?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back