JIN ROH 2015 FUZE PROJECT. Accurate Model from the 1/6 Figure. Modelers WANTED

I can heartily recomend Rhino. Its gui is intuitive and it has a help tab on the left which (when activated) will display the instructions for the tool selected. Most useful.

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Finaly got the transition at the temple right. Can work on the rest of the mask structure now.

Attachments

• Mask r.jpg
    Mask r.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,421
Also its put round a balaklava, so its much easier to fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the nice comments and messages chaps.

Its far from accurate yet though. The Brow/forehead extrusions a far to pronounced compared with the model. And I'm having a hell of a time getting ti to taper off smoothly. I think I may take a break from the mask and do some chest detailing and sort out the knee wings before my head explodes.

Im sure I can do this with my T-splines plugin, I just need to refresh myself with its tools.

Attachments

• pg brow error.JPG
    pg brow error.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 108
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Rebuilding the brow and getting into the eye transitions, which is a little tricky when the model head is about an inch tall.

Attachments

• pg eye transition.JPG
    pg eye transition.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,415
Thank you Guardian.

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

He is looking pretty boss now :) Lots of tweaking still to do.

Attachments

• pg r4tr.jpg
    pg r4tr.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 1,426
holy moly! cant believe i missed this (not logged in in a loooong time)

amazing work!!!

if you need any reference material or my opinion etc lmk, i'm the biggest kerberos nut on the web and have a huge collection of kerberos stuff and of course my kerberos blog kerberos-saga.blogspot .com and the kerberos saga group on facebook. i am lacking in cad skills but i can sculpt any tricky bits by hand as i'm an amateur sculptor.

j

This is taking me a hell of a long time to complete.

There are still transitions on the mask im not 100% happy with, and now everytime I change somthing this alters the connections to the ajoining surfaces, so im a little worried about mucking up my work. Im also quite stumped atm at how the (nearly invisible) mask front connects with the gas mask piece. aaaaagh.

And this is before I do all the subtle filleting and champhering of edges and make sure they all line up perfectly (because the slightest % of a mm gap will make holes in the 3d print)

I am also out of milk for my coffee, Time for a stroll in the sun (thank you weather).

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back