Limited Run Jimmiroquai's First Order Snow Trooper Armor and Helmet kits - Now accepting orders

Re: Jimmiroquai's First Order Snow Trooper Armor and Helmet kits - Now accepting orde

20160721_083512_zpsl7smnghq.jpg

Re: Jimmiroquai's First Order Snow Trooper Armor and Helmet kits - Now accepting orde

Adjusted shoulders. I think i can call this one done. :)

DSC_0735_zpsfeovabxk.jpg

DSC_0738_zps2w2wsphf.jpg

DSC_0739_zps3qz673ay.jpg

DSC_0741_zps1xnprfkn.jpg

DSC_0744_zps1kx1akpf.jpg

DSC_0747_zpszb5ylu9r.jpg

20160721_083512_zpsl7smnghq.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This is amazing! Can you post a price including duster, pants and coat?

I'm still verifying with the DL if my fabric will pass muster for the CRL. If it does, i can give you a price for the complete package including the soft parts.

Thanks for replying, I would be very interested in getting this suit but would need to get the fabric in cotton (not wool) if possible, because I live in a warm climate and would like to wear this during the spring and summer if possible.

Looking good jim!!! The soft parts are especially impressive!!

I would be interested in a price for a full set including soft parts the pants, top, and duster as well

In also interested in the price of armors and all softparts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be interested in a price for a full set including soft parts the pants, top, and duster as well

In also interested in the price of armors and all softparts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prices for the hard parts are in the first page. :) Waiting to get a quote from my tailor for the soft parts.

Jim

Any word on the Soft part cost?

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you in those photos with the kit on?

Hey Jimmi,

Are you going to be updating some of the parts now that the CRL is available?

Hey Jimmi,

Are you going to be updating some of the parts now that the CRL is available?

The only parts that need to be modified are a small ring on the backpack, and the inward slant of the chest greeblie. Both of which can be easily modded with the existing kits. :)

Did you ever get an idea of cost for the soft parts?

Yes, i have a price but it's for the fabric i have, which is still under consideration if it will pass muster. I can't find the recommended fabric locally as of now.

I m interest in the soft parts and the duster,pant etc. Do you have a cost? And when I order what do you need to tailor the outfit?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back