Jedi Robe Pattern

ferrick

I was wondering if anyone could give me a good pattern link for a Jedi robe as well as a tunic if possible.There were some threads already up in the forum, but they were all from years ago and most of the links didn't work. I was also curious to see if anyone had any cloth recommendations, I'm a novice so I'm trying to figure out what would be good for this. Preferably not wool, I'd rather not die of a heat stroke. Also, how much would I have to get probably? Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Hi ferrick and welcome aboard,

As per request here you go : http://www.padawansguide.com/robe.shtml the OB1 in ANH is even simpler since that hood was just a square or rectangular shape ... no curve as shown here. That's why it had a pointy tip. Best to get a wool or wool-like blend ... those fall the best when wearing ... and do not have to be thick at all ... just read the link ;)

The prequel robes were more elaborate with a 'tuck' on the shoulders ... I just made them on my last 'fleece' robe which completely altered the overall appearance immediately. But for a simple robe it's not necessary :)

Chaim

It's funny that the site has McCalls pattern for a woman's cloak when they or one of the on there companies put out an actual Jedi costume pattern.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back