Limited Run Jedi Belt Pouches resin kits

test to see how it looked on costume so you can get a better idea of the completed look. Using galaxys edge tunic and belt. When the saber comes in I'll post the completed look

testgalaxy.jpgDSC_0007.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a painted set from one of your ebay listings and they arrived today. These are without question the most accurate I've ever seen and they are so lightweight they will be perfect for my Jedi costumes!

Awesome glad to hear and I appreciate all the support. You got the first set of painted pouches, I want to see how they look on your costume. It may be too hot for that kind of costume right now though then again you could be Jedi Master Mad Dog.

I have two of Janglesworthy's Tall pouches (unpainted) and one Breather pouch (unpainted) for sale in the Junkyard. His pieces are exceptional!

It's going slow, my main focus right now is my Obi-Wan and Anakin ep2 statue busts that I'm finishing. Here is the block out of it, everything need adjusting though. The primary shape it there it's just getting the correct curvature and plane changes

ep3_grp.jpg

Even if it's a while before you make these full scale and available for purchase, I'm definitely on board to get one. That looks great so far.

Hey guys, So I've been thinking about doing a Sith version of the paint job on these pouches and would like to see if anyone would be interested in a dark side version? I'm thinking a black base color or possibly gun metal grey with a red dry brushing over it. Let me know what you guys think.

Hey guys just wanted to share my Sith purple variation of the pouches. If there is an interest I'll paint a few sets this way

bright light
DSC_0003a.jpg
low light
DSC_0001a.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back