Limited Run Jedi Belt Pouches resin kits

janglesworthy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys, here are my Jedi belt pouches I made and showed off in the other thread here.

I've matched these as close as possible to the original single mold pouches. I've put in all the asymmetry and little offsets and misaligned parts from the originals including the drafting angles for the molds. I stuck with mainly using TPM reference and subbed in some ep3 reference for the breather pouch.

The pouches are hollow light weight single surface resin 3D prints. If you want to go EP1 style you'll need covertec clips, after that normal clips are fine. I'm guessing for the breather pouch they doubled up on the covertec/regular clips to stabilize it.

I have started work on the episode 2 extra wide Obi-Wan breather pouch and the ep3 Obi/Ani oval pouch. I'm not sure how many people are even aware of the extra wide ep2 breather pouch so I might not need to finish that one.

You can find these at Ebay or Etsy

Tall pouch
DSC_0013.JPGDSC_0015_01.JPGDSC_0014.JPG

Wide pouch

DSC_0031.JPGDSC_0033.JPGDSC_0032.JPGDSC_0034.JPG
small pouch
DSC_0017_01a.jpgDSC_0022_01a.jpgDSC_0020_01a.jpg
Galaxy's Edge tunic/belt and saber completed look
DSC_0021_01a.jpgDSC_0017_01a.jpgDSC_0015_01a.jpg
DSC_0005a.jpgDSC_0006a.jpgDSC_0016a.jpg
DSC_0001a.jpgDSC_0020a.jpgDSC_0007_01a.jpgDSC_0001_01a.jpgDSC_0008_01a.jpg

Episode 1 Obi/Qui set
DSC_0038.JPGDSC_0038.JPG
Anakin/other Jedi set
DSC_0025.JPGDSC_0040.JPGDSC_0037.JPG

Comparison reference

3730101244_c16e1413b8_o.jpg3730119038_d3485d3955_o.jpgJedi-belt.jpga3.jpg

Here is a pic I found for painting them. It's for a wood look but to me it looks similar to the pouches in ep2/ep3 paint style.
finish1med.jpg

Last edited:
These are works of art!, about attaching them to the belt, do you know if the metal clips used for the later prequels were off the shelf or custom made?

Don't quote me on this but I believe they were off the shelf. I know the museum replicas used a clip with the company name Windlass. I can model one out based off the museum replicas one and post an stl of it if people want.

here is a real quick sketch of what the museum replicas clip looks like opened. I'll polish it up, but this can give you an idea of what to keep an eye out for.
clip.jpg

Here is a ep2 obi belt reference, you can see the double clips on the wide breather pouch but remember that pouch is extra long. So maybe they doubled up on the regular one as well. * Ep2 Anakins breather pouch is doubled clipped. There is a picture of it in Star Wars Chronicles the prequels book
ptobiwanbelt.jpg
and here is an ep3 tall pouch clip. Looks like a holster clip to me personally but notice the different position of it compared to the ep2 tall pouch clip.
pouch4.jpg
here is an ep3 small pouch clip.
20696466_2.jpg
I think any metal holster clip would work fine on any of the pouches. I would just keep note of the positioning seen above.

Ep1 Breather attachments
Untitled-3.pngUntitled-2.png

*adding in a link for generic clips Metal Belt Clips

Last edited:
All my searches have turned up similar but not identical clips, I looked up Windlass but that turned up nothing sadly, I'm hoping to find the exact model but it's looking more unlikely annoyingly.

I'll finish the stl for the museum replicas clip, from there people could send the stl to an online company that can make some. I don't know how expensive that gets though.

I think the links below would be some decent options that appear to be like the Museum Replicas clips and those seen on the reference photos of the Ep 3 pouches you posted.

Beltclips - Metal belt holster clip

Tandy Leather - Universal spring holster clip

Both of these look to be pretty much the same, except the location of the bend on the tip of the Tandy clip seems to be a little different in the product photo (although the actual product might differ, I don't know).

Dude, I'm absolutely amazed by the accuracy of the pouches! Do you plan on making functional versions of these? I'd be down for an Anakin Revenge of The Sith set if you did!

Thanks Fett, at the moment no I don't plan on doing functional pouches. I'm using these to fund a statue series of ani/obi/qui that I'm doing. I am finishing the ep3 oval pouch and ep2 extra wide breather/grapple pouch. I can't think about producing those until after this run.

I just got my Episode 1 set in the mail today from your ebay listing janglesworthy. These are fantastic! By all means if anyone is on the fence, don't hesitate. These are easily the most accurate pouches I've ever owned. They feel very sturdy and I'm amazed at the weight. Also keep in mind that this is coming from someone who is not much of a fan of 3D printed props, but these are exceptional. Thank you for doing this run!

Thanks Fett, at the moment no I don't plan on doing functional pouches. I'm using these to fund a statue series of ani/obi/qui that I'm doing. I am finishing the ep3 oval pouch and ep2 extra wide breather/grapple pouch. I can't think about producing those until after this run.
Completely understandable! I look forward to all the advancements you make on these :)

I'm absolutely blown away by the quality of these pouches, they look beautiful, I'm thinking about what colour to paint the pouches, I was thinking of spraying the main brown colour then airbrushing the details, I'm confused on the colours to use, based on the pictures it seems they used all sorts of different shades throughout the trilogy.

Awesome Anthony glad your happy with them. As far as painting they change color almost every shot you see of them so it hard to pin down. The best bet I think is take a museum picture set and match that. I put that picture up in my first post that shows what I believe to be good method for painting them.

When I get a chance to do mine I'll hit them with a coat of primer and then do a base coat of a ruddy brown and then likely will do an acrylic wash to highlight the recesses. When I'm happy with the result I'll clear coat them to seal the finish. I would airbrush them like the screen used pouches if I had the resources or knowledge to do so, but alas I don't so I'll do it the way I described above.

Sounds like a plan, my airbrush machine is a relatively cheap one thats' sat unused in my bedroom for months, I'm gonna have to watch some tutorials to learn it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back