Jazwares Halo Master Chief Helmet

Jodo

Master Member
I’ve not seen any posts about this, so I figured I’d start a thread.

For $60, this looks like a great deal. I’ll add it to my “video games” shelf when it arrives. I’ve seen where it’s comparable to the TBS Star Wars helmets, which for a cheap display, makes total sense for most buyers.
484B528D-FFF5-4B62-AA11-B65DFEF91FF7.jpeg

E85F7D5A-020E-4B8E-9607-69E5648FC694.jpeg

An in hand pic from Google:
0BE16082-EDD6-4AF0-9F0C-1316C4357216.png

There's a few reviews on YouTube of it as well. It does seem in line with some of Hasbro's helmets.

Even though it doesn't say it anywhere, it looks like a decent replica of the Halo: Infinite design.

I've got one on the way from Gamestop that i managed to snag yesterday when they restocked them before they sold out again, Planning to redo the paint color with some dark washes as most of the YouTube vids I've seen, it looks like 'Kermit Green' as opposed to the darker green from the games

Actually just got two in yesterday from a Gamestop per-order. It is cool because I love the game..but really not that impressed. Both helmets had a few flaws scratches/cuts in the plastic and scuffs on the visor (Sadly which I was expecting at this point)...not sure if they can be buffed out or not..at a spot most would not see but I notice..it is what it is I guess..but truthfully compared to the Black Series helmets which are $120 I am a little let down..thought it would be a tad better for $90..the speaker quality is almost as bad as the toy firetrucks you see at the store..Is it display worthy sure..its the Chief...maybe I will see if I can get the scuffs out of it just not sure what without making them worse..

I got the $60 one and I am happy with it. Looks good on the shelf. From the videos i watched, the added sound didn't seem all that great, so I skipped the more expensive one.

Cheap one still came with the built in lights, pretty cool.
Actually just got two in yesterday from a Gamestop per-order. It is cool because I love the game..but really not that impressed. Both helmets had a few flaws scratches/cuts in the plastic and scuffs on the visor (Sadly which I was expecting at this point)...not sure if they can be buffed out or not..at a spot most would not see but I notice..it is what it is I guess..but truthfully compared to the Black Series helmets which are $120 I am a little let down..thought it would be a tad better for $90..the speaker quality is almost as bad as the toy firetrucks you see at the store..Is it display worthy sure..its the Chief...maybe I will see if I can get the scuffs out of it just not sure what without making them worse..
I got the $60 one and I am happy with it. Looks good on the shelf. From the videos i watched, the added sound didn't seem all that great, so I skipped the more expensive one.

Cheap one still came with the built in lights, pretty cool.

I just got it. I'll get the positives out of the way: the chrome visor is really nice. Best part of the helmet.

I got the $100 Gamestop version and I would say it's not worth it. This is not on par with Hasbro's helmets at that price point. The $60 standard version has been out of stock for a long time but that is definitely a more appropriate price. Just go for the cheaper version if you can find it and don't care for the sound effects. The markup is too much for the Gamestop exclusive.

The plastic feels cheap and soft. It feels almost like vynil instead of ABS. Mine is also full of scratches in the finish. My visor also has a couple of scratches. The high detail areas are not sharp at all. Very soft details. The weathering is a joke. It looks like black and silver crayon on every single hard edge.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back