JAWS (1975) back in Theaters for One Day only during Celebration VI!

Bandit-Jedi

Sr Member
JAWS swims back into theaters for only one day, August 23rd at Cinemark Theaters around the country.

At the close of the first Day of Celebration VI there will be a showing at 7:00pm at Cinemark Festival Bay Mall on International Drive. The Mall is 10 minutes (4.6 miles) from The Convention Hall.

I plan on making this special showing and hope to get some other rpf'ers out there to show Bruce Some love

If you can't make the one in Orlando, check your local listings and find a theater. Most theaters will have showings at 2pm and 7pm.

The address for Celebration VI attendees
Cinemark, 5150 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819

No can do. I'll have been away from home for over 12 hours by the time I get home and I am not going to make my dog try to hold it that long. And I just watched it a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

Well, it was a blast. The theater was pretty packed and there was quite a bit of crowd interaction. Sing Alongs during Quints sea shantys and applause at the "gonna need a bigger boat" line and when Brody blows up the Shark.

It was a great theater experience!

Hope some other Jaws fans were able to attend showings in their area and have similar experience.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back