Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

now i'll be able to continue building my jackieisrockin version mark 42 :D

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

The back is looking sweet Jackie top work

cant wait till its finished so I can make it together with the chest :))))))

Just a question when you get around to the shoulders
will you be doing the silver (nut and bolt) endo parts under the red gold panel "attached" in the shoulder file

yea i used speedtrix chest and fits great for me im 511 weird huh? im usin eva foam 1/2 in thick on the whole suit. eventho helagaks back dun its a tad small, i ll wait for jackies and the collaborative efforts of ironmaided and speedtrix of the default scale for the back to match up better. im planning on usin fiberglass over it to tweak out the imperfections. i even got various of hobby knives and hot knife for this foam build lol

um ok i was looking closely at the suit, and i noticed this...View attachment imchestpiecething3.JPGView attachment imchestpiecething2.JPG imchestpiecething.jpg it looks like the side things on the chest are slightly protruding...i dont know if its from the way that he is sitting like they're detached or something????

shows the difference between the MOVIE suit, and a prop at Disneyland...

your work is awesome jackie ! thanks for the files , cant wait for the back piece :D

hey jackie just thought id post some pics of my progress here for ya , your files are awsome dudee thanks alot :)

Attachments

• Photo0178.jpg
    Photo0178.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 268
  • Photo0176.jpg
    Photo0176.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 203

quick question on the rescaled boot what it the foot size scaled to on thatoriginal rescaled ? i got it ready on letter im printing the templates on card stock for transfer to foam. i wear 101/2to 11 in US shoes

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back