Jack Sparrow Compass

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Liquid Designs

Nice work! I've always been a Pirates of the Caribbean fan too. Also welcome to the RPF! I am new too! :) Keep up the great creations!

jwhite

Nice! What did you build the compass from? I built one from the spinning toy available a few years ago.

Cornemusic

I've used 4 mm MDF, PVC pipes, tennis ball, and plexiglass, not sure if that's actually the name for it internationally, lol. It is fully working with magnets inside. Got the ring and stuff on a website here. For the rest a lot of painting, not really pleased with the painting, but for the first prototype, it has to do. Now thinking of making more, and even sell some thru ebay, if i can think of a good price, wich i think is hard. And not sure if there be a market for them..

- - - Updated - - -

As do i, was searching for a compass forever, but not finding a good one, so i decided to build my own. Hard enough. But worth the time!