It's Payback time! Dengar WIP

Hehe.. "Payback". I just read Dengar's story in "Tales of the Bounty Hunters". :)

I believe that they are the same type of "minnetonka mukluk" boots that the Rebels are wearing outdoors on Hoth. I wouldn't be surprised if the original jumpsuit and gloves also are identical to what they were wearing.
It looks like a X-wing/TIE fighter pilot's comm pad on the lower part of the chest armor also.

I think that Dengar is full of reused parts from other costumes, I'd be surprised if there was anything original on him. The breastplate looks like an ATAT driver/commander's, and a lot of the rest of his armor (like the cod piece, the arms, & legs) looks like they came from a Stormtrooper.

Scarring....
046.jpg

059.jpg

OMG i saw you at Starfest!!! in the scarring photo, you can see my Iron man 2 Atrium "with my armors". I wanted to take picture with you, but couldn't find you :(. Awesome how it came out!

OMG i saw you at Starfest!!! in the scarring photo, you can see my Iron man 2 Atrium "with my armors". I wanted to take picture with you, but couldn't find you :(. Awesome how it came out!

Thanks! I spent most of my time over at the Hoth set @ the 501st area. Words can't describe how awesome your Armours were!! I put up the Target/Ironman displayer today and was bragging about yours.

Scarring....
046.jpg

059.jpg

Thanks! I spent most of my time over at the Hoth set @ the 501st area. Words can't describe how awesome your Armours were!! I put up the Target/Ironman displayer today and was bragging about yours.
i guess i dident see you at the 501st. Man Starfest was packed! Thanks for your comment, but still utterly amaze me about your cosplay/costume. hope you had a blast of a weekend :D

I can't believe I missed you at Starfest. You did a fantastic job on the Dengar, I especially like the attention to detail on the paint job.

No sure if saying "you make a great Dengar" is really all that good of a compliment to give someone but you pulled it off really well! Love the scarring!

A trick for making the scarring a little bit more believable, is using colored collodian. It gives it a fresher look...I love using it on my Dengar.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back