It’s been a bit! HIC build

airtimegrafix

Hey guys it’s been a few but I’m starting to finis my hic! I was wondering if someone makes a battery powered light set? I bought on from someone on here just can’t remember who! or could I just power the light kit with a battery? This is the one I have! Thanks for any info

Attachments

• 818BE14F-E520-46CC-9531-B5246CC1D5CF.jpeg
    818BE14F-E520-46CC-9531-B5246CC1D5CF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
I know there are quite a few builds on the dented helmet, and when I asked for electronics they suggested I ask there

Please keep this thread updated with your progress though, I want to do a HIV build so bad and really enjoy others threads on jt

Hey guys it’s been a few but I’m starting to finis my hic! I was wondering if someone makes a battery powered light set? I bought on from someone on here just can’t remember who! or could I just power the light kit with a battery? This is the one I have! Thanks for any info
With the fettronics light kit, he has USB connection. Maybe you could plug into a power bank.

I thought this was going to be Han In Carbonite - tbh. Not sure on who sells one, but if you find one that plugs in that runs on 12v you can find voltage boosters like this

Then you can use a 9v battery.

The black box that plugs into the wall should have the output voltage printed on it. I see two wire coming from it (molded together). You can cut off the box and connect those wires to a battery holder. So, you need to read the back and find out output voltage and you need to determine which wire is positive (it would be wise to mark them with tape for the future). Look for where the two wires connect to the board. You can plug it in and measure the voltage with a multimeter where it comes in on the board to determine the positive and negative. It can definitely be done.

Having said all that, you could contact the maker and ask them. If it happens to be twelve volts there are off the shelf 12 volt batteries that are for home security alarms, so you wouldn't really need a booster. If you'd like more information message me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back