Is this what screen boar looks like

mothmonty

Sr Member
I grabbed this from another thread. I wasn't sure if it was the screen boar or a members with additions. I couldn't place all of his pieces, some help would be awesome.
Left shoulder P2
Shins and knees P2
cod?
Thighs?
Gauntlets?
Leather piece?
wyatt_weed.jpg

Yes, that is the screen used Boar. All the normal P2 parts, except two bomb gauntlets and no blade gauntlet. That's how he appeared on-screen.

That's the screen-used Boar suit.

Wyatt Weed was the suit-performer. That picture was taken between takes on the studio lot.

With exception for the helmet, paint-scheme, and second computer gauntlet, there's nothing specific to that character. The suit used to create the Boar was from the same mold as the stunt-suit used for the main Predator.

They used that suit along with a few casts of the suit worn by Kevin Peter Hall for the Lost Hunters.

Ram, Hippie, Borg (Onyx), Doppelganger (P1 Helmet), Both Boars, are examples of the smaller stunt-suit.

The Elder, Gort, Snake and Hero Predator were all from the molds of the suit worn by Kevin Peter Hall. You can tell because the disc holder, cod-piece, and various other details are larger and different than that of the stunt-suit. Remember, the stunt-suit was made for someone who was dramatically shorter than Kevin Peter Hall.

Also -

If like me you were confused by this picture:

P2groupshot1-1.jpg

... look down towards the floor in the picture. You'll notice that some of the Lost Hunters are standing on boxes/crates. Tee-Hee.

:)

^^^Rob, you amaze me…you’re a walking ‘ wiki-preda –cyclopedia’…….or however that’s said.
~Estelle

Thats what makes the Lair so awsome. You ask a Predator related question and BAM, answered to the most finite detail. I love this place. And Estelle is right, Rob your incredible.

thanks for the help guys, I just thought the cod looked a bit different than a P2. Now I just need to decide.

No, that IS the cod that all the P2 suits had sculpted in. For the hero Pred, they just had that other codpiece that sat over the sculpted codpiece and held on by leather lacing, so that's what you're used to seeing.

Thanks again Mr. Fett, I was also looking at Brother Boar and from the screen caps it looks like he has a leather wrap on his left and some kind of puffy wrap on his right. Other than that he resembles Boar in all armor fashions. Thoughts?
Predator2_97.jpg

Thanks again Mr. Fett, I was also looking at Brother Boar and from the screen caps it looks like he has a leather wrap on his left and some kind of puffy wrap on his right. Other than that he resembles Boar in all armor fashions. Thoughts?

He has the same body. Every one of the Lost Hunters has the same body sculpt, except for Grayback, who was made off the P1 suit mold. On the P2 suits, both shoulder bells and all the lower body armor are sculpted right onto the bodies.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back