Is this too far for a prop? Nightwing Motorcycle!!!!

Rayc263

So I'm planning on being Nightwing for Halloween. Sooooo yeah I can make the escrima sticks and the utility belt. But.... but how about his motorcycle? Well I think I went to far for a Halloween costume lol. Ok , in all honesty I like it so much I'm going to leave it this way.

Ok so here we have my 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa in its original state which was white uploadfromtaptalk1437715068802.jpg

Now this is all plasti dip the lovely stuff everyone seals their foam costumes with.
The vinyl I cut with a cricut machine that my wife has.
uploadfromtaptalk1437715233183.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437715254701.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437715326048.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437715353667.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437715374569.jpg

I still have minor pieces to assemble then screw everything back together and I'm good to roll. I will be adding some blue lights underneath in the upcoming weeks.

Let me know what you guys think. Comments, criticism and any further ideas are welcomed.

P.s I know the garage is a mess hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
tumblr_nbgu6fC7GY1tim32go1_500.gif

That was literally the phrase, and delivery of said phrase, that left my mouth when I saw those pics. Looks badass, sir. Well done.

View attachment 505741

That was literally the phrase, and delivery of said phrase, that left my mouth when I saw those pics. Looks badass, sir. Well done.
Thanks hahaha. While it was all in pieces I couldn't appreciate it as much. Slowly as I put it back together I said the same thing once it was finished. Then the following day I put the decals on and that I was going to pass out from joy lol.

looks good. Im turning my silverado 2500hd into a "batmobile" Its currently white but Im looking to get it painted satin black with handles being the copper/bronze color of afflecks gloves and boots. infact im looking to get custom badges for it as well. if anyone knows who can make some abs GOTHAM EDITION badges thatd be great.

That looks awesome. You'll have to post plenty of pics with you in costume when you get it all done.
I will. Taking a break for at least a few days then I'll start working on the helmet and jacket. I also plan on having a separate costume for Halloween parties and next year's comic con. The motorcycle jacket will just be while I'm on the bike.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back