Is this the going rate for these Blade Runner blasters?

They were actually very close to the Tomenosuke, in terms of quality. The most notable difference was the size of the grips with the “Offworld” grip being noted as shorter.

I also upgraded my “Offworld” with a polished metal butt-plate and more accurate trigger guard, which made it particularly nice.

I sold my “Offworld” blaster when I ordered my Tomenosuke as the buzz on the RPF was that the Tomenosuke was the “final word” on PDK replicas…

I would be very worried about this.
Stupid price aside the pictures he is showing are not all of his blaster and there is also one of the Off-World blasters included in his foto dump. Who knows what you are actually going to get?!
Oof, good point. Probably passing off an Offworld for a Tomenosuke. Would be a good way to scam someone out of a few grand.

I remember seeing an imported Japanese blaster replica kit way back in '89. It was at a hobby shop and I swear the box was black and white. Wish I could remember who made it.

I would be very worried about this.
Stupid price aside the pictures he is showing are not all of his blaster and there is also one of the Off-World blasters included in his foto dump. Who knows what you are actually going to get?!
Which picture is an Off World? I see nothing but Tomenosukes in every pic.

You don't see many of those Tomenosuke's with the blued barrel, I thought those would be worth more. Offworlds were nice but the earlier ones were mostly plastic, and if I remember right the grips were grosely undersized, (or maybe that was the early SID kits, I could only get 3 fingers on the grip and the pinlky had to drop down to the pommel part) . I rember when you could buy metal upgrades for the offworlds and eventually you could buy the version that included the metal upgrades. I remember being blown away whed I sold my early basic version Offworld for $750, more than 10 years ago on ebay, I think I only paid about $350 new only a few years before that.

You don't see many of those Tomenosuke's with the blued barrel, I thought those would be worth more. Offworlds were nice but the earlier ones were mostly plastic, and if I remember right the grips were grosely undersized, (or maybe that was the early SID kits, I could only get 3 fingers on the grip and the pinlky had to drop down to the pommel part) . I rember when you could buy metal upgrades for the offworlds and eventually you could buy the version that included the metal upgrades. I remember being blown away whed I sold my early basic version Offworld for $750, more than 10 years ago on ebay, I think I only paid about $350 new only a few years before that.
Must be ten years since I have seen an Offworld surface . Love to find one

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back