Is this place legit, or are these recasts?

Hmmmm,.....
A lot of those kits look like stuff that was released in the 90's. :)
They could be legit, maybe admin could suss it out.
A lot of old box shots.

Their stock photos might look legit, but that is no guarantee. I've seen a lot of these photos on various sites, some of them are off Predatorstuff (most of them are) actually if not all of them. Some of them however have paint jobs that I haven't seen on Predatorstuff before, but the detail doesn't look like it's all there.

I wouldn't order from any one other than Predator Stuff or Nightmare Collectibles. If you're thinking of trying these guys, ask them for photos of the actual stock item and we can help you out based on the photos of what you'll actually be getting.

By the way, check out the 'discount' on this one:

http://www.revengemonst.com/product_detail.php?id=112

Their stock photos might look legit, but that is no guarantee. I've seen a lot of these photos on various sites, some of them are off Predatorstuff (most of them are) actually if not all of them. Some of them however have paint jobs that I haven't seen on Predatorstuff before, but the detail doesn't look like it's all there.

I wouldn't order from any one other than Predator Stuff or Nightmare Collectibles. If you're thinking of trying these guys, ask them for photos of the actual stock item and we can help you out based on the photos of what you'll actually be getting.

By the way, check out the 'discount' on this one:

http://www.revengemonst.com/product_detail.php?id=112
Yeah BENSIN... :) I have the Palisades ELDER, and it looks like this one is based off of the Palisades ELDER. Know anything about that? This one doesnt look as (oh how can I say this)... "clean"?. Is it because it is a "Kit", and not an actual solid bust?

Plus, do you have a link to this place... Nightmare Collectibles? I tried looking it up, but it came up all about the Nightmare before X-mas.

http://www.revengemonst.com/index.php

I was just checking it out, and it seemed like their kits were a little "cheap". Plus, it seemed as if there descriptions were a little "iffy".

Hey brotha...yeah, they are all recasts....best to stay away from them....just a suggestion.

Nightmare collectibles is run by Mark Dzurnak...he doesn't have a website but carries alot of different and unique resin kits.

His email address is mjdz4@msn.com ask him to send you a list of his predator kits, hes cool!!! :D

And don't forget about Dans online store predatorstuff.com/shop

AL :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That big elder bust is actually a kit by Mod Model, I have the Celtic Predator bust which you can see pics of on Predatorstuff.com, I got mine through Faken (thanks for the hookuuuuuup). You're right, it does look like the Elder Bust you mentioned, that was the first thing that popped in mind when I first saw the kit. These things are MASSIVE in person, if you want I posted pics of the bust on the garage kit forum, although by now it might be on the second page.

Like Al said, you can get in touch with Mark @ nightmare collectibles via his email, a bunch of people here have worked with Mark and still do he's a stand up guy, nothing but good things to say here. Tell him we sent ya! :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back