Is this Luke Hero Hilt I have a [LS V1 Hero Supreme saber hilt]?

Capedcrusader39

I bought this Luke Hero Hilt a Few years ago and I never got around to installing it, now I do want to work on it and finish the Hilt and this is the Chassis I'm looking at that says it fits this Hilt.

Chassis Link: Korbanth LS Hero V1 Proffie/Neopixel Chassis by jthatcher on Shapeways

But the Hilt in the background Image looks Different from my Hilt and the Hilt in the Video advertised is also a little different with a different vented sound pommel and what seems to be a different Switchbox or at least a different Copper Card Top part, on top of the Switchbox. I just want to know if it's the Same Hilt or if it will fit this chassis before I waste my money?

Chassis Video Link:

My Hilt & Korbanth Receipt:
PXL_20230502_234547657.jpg
PXL_20230502_234614870.jpg
PXL_20230502_234635037.jpg
PXL_20230503_000757266.jpg
PXL_20230503_000807571.jpg
PXL_20230503_000821261.jpg
PXL_20230503_000839054.jpg

Screenshot_20230502-174808~2.png

Chassis:
Screenshot_20230502-175259.png

Attachments

• PXL_20230502_234345436.jpg
    PXL_20230502_234345436.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 63
so:
7 chambers/ phoenix props made their hero which was scaled too small (IE based on 3rd gen casting dimensions). It was called: The “Ultimate Hero” and was poorly received by many (like myself) due to its size… despite being well made and otherwise fairly accurate in appearance after some machining fixes.

IN the VIDEO: is the Pheonix Props/ Korbanth edition (7Chambers separated to pursue a different Hero offering) but the PP/Korbanth hilt did in fact *extend* the length of the hilt by *lengthening* the grenade section. This however did not address *other* issues of detail and scaling.
They called this the “Hero Supreme”.
I believe they may have sold through stock of that run.

What you *received* is the “Hero Supreme V2” and was re-engineered by Korbanth’s machinist friend LDM. This includes some aesthetic ‘personal interpretation’ by LDM but I do believe was intended to be a direct substitute. However: I don’t know if the chassis is a perfect substitute as it was prepared by two different machinists with different files.
I can ask around about that…. But that is what you’ve got and a bit of history

so:
7 chambers/ phoenix props made their hero which was scaled too small (IE based on 3rd gen casting dimensions). It was called: The “Ultimate Hero” and was poorly received by many (like myself) due to its size… despite being well made and otherwise fairly accurate in appearance after some machining fixes.

IN the VIDEO: is the Pheonix Props/ Korbanth edition (7Chambers separated to pursue a different Hero offering) but the PP/Korbanth hilt did in fact *extend* the length of the hilt by *lengthening* the grenade section. This however did not address *other* issues of detail and scaling.
They called this the “Hero Supreme”.
I believe they may have sold through stock of that run.

What you *received* is the “Hero Supreme V2” and was re-engineered by Korbanth’s machinist friend LDM. This includes some aesthetic ‘personal interpretation’ by LDM but I do believe was intended to be a direct substitute. However: I don’t know if the chassis is a perfect substitute as it was prepared by two different machinists with different files.
I can ask around about that…. But that is what you’ve got and a bit of history
I would love if you could ask around, but I was also wondering, if possible where can I sell the empty hilt for the same price I bought it, so I can instead order a MOM of All Heroes in it's place in case I decide that I want that Luke Hero instead?

I’m being told that chassis for 89 saber’s version of the obi wan “new hope” and V2 is one that could work for the LDM with a bit of modification for the clamp activation.

Here in the junkyards or on Facebook marketplace boards are usually good spots to attempt to sell at your price. Don’t forget eBay either

I’m being told that chassis for 89 saber’s version of the obi wan “new hope” and V2 is one that could work for the LDM with a bit of modification for the clamp activation.

Here in the junkyards or on Facebook marketplace boards are usually good spots to attempt to sell at your price. Don’t forget eBay either
So would this 89Sabers Obi-Wan EP4 Master Chassis Work as long as I made a Modification to get it to work with the Switchbox?

Chassis Link: ObiWan Ep4

Goth-3D Obi-Wan 89 Sabers Master Chassis.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back