Is Marco Enterprises still around?

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to add that My friends and I were the people that made the first Storm Troopers that Marco sold. We sold him 10 or 15 sets and them he decided to make molds of them to produce them for him self after telling us he would not mold them.
He always says he is just selling off what he has left, if that were true then he must have the biggest warehouse of stuff known to man. He works out of his house and garage and is always getting new stuff from some one new after he burns the last supplier.

Comes as no surprise to me as I had a friend he re-cast as well.

You know what they say about karma .......

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to add that My friends and I were the people that made the first Storm Troopers that Marco sold. We sold him 10 or 15 sets and them he decided to make molds of them to produce them for him self after telling us he would not mold them.
He always says he is just selling off what he has left, if that were true then he must have the biggest warehouse of stuff known to man. He works out of his house and garage and is always getting new stuff from some one new after he burns the last supplier.

Nobody can really take this guy seriously in the world of props on our level. However, he's been around since before the interwebs and with that, with many of us oldtimers ordering from the back of magazines, it has to bring a smile.

Yeah, but the guy is a pirate. :lol

His "catalog" is so 1980's! I remember his stuff from ST cons I used to go to back in Michigan in the 80's.

It will be interesting to see if any one will cop to this! :lol

That would be me. :) I decided to take one for the team and ordered a Monster Maroon Jacket in XL, of which it came in yesterday. I don't have the hardware (rank insignia, arrowhead, pips/squeaks, etc.) in just yet, but the jacket is WELL worth the price, and better than a lot of others I've seen. I'll snap some pics tonight for everyone. :)

EDIT: For your review...

It might not be the most accurate, but for $100.00 bucks I could have done a LOT worse. :)

Last edited:
I started dealing with Marco in about 1982 and 'grew up' on his catalogs and rubber-stamped envelopes. I recently ordered the small TWOK jacket from Marco for my wife, and like jmaerker posted, it's definitely a bargain for the price. (If anyone has a XL or LARGE Marco TWOK Monster maroon they'd like to sell, please PM me, I'd love one for myself!)

Art
'Jon8712'

I had a bad experience with my order, Not Marco's fault.

My wife ordered a few things for my Birthday back in June, Fed Ex says they delivered it or it got stolen right after delivery.

Either way I never got to enjoy my stuff and had a sh**ty non-gifted Birthday ):

Marco did refund my money but was out of everything I wanted in order to replace what was ordered.

I was going to grab one of these MM Jackets as well but also Sold Out...

Plus his sizing is quite confusing,
As I have a 42in chest, 36in waist but long arms?

Is there any updates to what this MM Jacket looks like fully pinned and ready to go?

Thanks...

If someone has his current contact info, would you mind sending me a PM? I tried to find him on eBay with the userid mentioned elsewhere in this thread but it's gone.

Sorry to hear that, STpropguy76, but glad you and your wife at least got your money back. We haven't put any pins/ranks on my wife's Marco TWOK jacket yet, so can't help with any pics. bill313, Marco's current ID is marco4galacticsupply. Hope that helps.

Art
'Jon8712'

The only reason I still have any interest in Marco is pure nostalgia. As stated above, most of his props are no where near the quality and accuracy that can be found here.

Yes, not accurate. But the sabres he put out, for the time, were way better than most. As far as his interpretations, he was often more right than wrong as time has shown. May not have been the correct real-world part, but his versions were still better than average. Those early Marco Ent. props I have are among the few I would seriously never part with. Like Star Wars itself, those original fan props are 'stuck' in my brain, somewhere between nostalgia, pure childlike glee, 'vrooom vrooooom' sounds and the beginning of the collector/maker bug.

Tmarco02.JPGTmarco05.JPG

I found out a about Ol John back in business just recently...I was dealing with him back in the 80's..yes, the stuff was WAAY off..but I just had to get these from him since they were so cheap, they came in last week...who knows how long he will be selling..he told me he was 41 back in 81 or 82..so agewise, he's gotta be UP there...these are fun blasts from the past...and I remember when they were pretty much all there was for a bit....

WOW. I was a teenager during his catalogue heyday and was now reminiscing at Christmas over my ever *unfulfilled* wish lists of phasers and communicators - and I find this! I just got one of his last WOK tunics and all the bits. What I like about his stuff now is the innocence of it all.. and how close the materials would have been to the 60-70's available parts.

I only have one communicator from the era (70's?) of which build I do not know, and would have loved to get his TOS landing party set. Somehow I like the 'offness'.. pure nostalgia.

Just wow - how many other 'warehouses' are hiding goodies?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back