Is horrorpropsstore a fraud?

geentool

I bought 3 months ago a dr. Decker from Nightbreed mask and since no reply to emails, no nothing. Does anybody have any experience about this one?

On their website: Please note as on October 31st, 2010, Horror Props Store will no longer be open. If you still are looking for high quality movie props, please check out 1031productions.com.

Horrorpropsshow's (public) WHOIS registration info lists:
Administrative Contact:
Crenshaw, George chainsawfanatic@yahoo.com
Horror Props
209 cumberland dr
smyrna, Tennessee 37167
United States
(615) 506-3622

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply. I know the post on their site but the problem is the 45 days that paypal gives to make a complaint. After this time you loose your money.

I believe there are guys over at MM.net who have placed orders and have lost contact with the guy as well. So it doesn't look good. Sorry, I hope you can get it resolved.

Thanks for the reply. I know the post on their site but the problem is the 45 days that paypal gives to make a complaint. After this time you loose your money.

Well it sounds like if you are within the 45 day limit you need to file a claim.

Well ****, the bank cant do nothing and this scum just dont answer. All i can tell is i hope he drop dead for 175 dollars. Kinda of expensive curse... but you never know.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back