Is Fast Five (Fast and Furious 5) supposed to be a prequel?

Gigatron

Sr Member
Hey guys,

I don't watch much TV, but I saw a commercial for Fast 5 (I think this is the second time I've seen it, but the first time I've paid attention to it) and I saw something that made me think.

In the commercial, I saw Han, who died in the third film, Tokyo Drift. At the end of Tokyo Drift, Vin Diesel's character rolls up and say that Han used to to roll with his gang.

So, doing a little bit of math, I would conclude that F5 is a prequel. Does this series really need a prequel? What's going to be in F6 - Dom and Han stealing cars as teenagers? How about F7 - racing bigwheels down the driveway for RingDings?

I don't know, just thought I'd put this out there, just to see I had missed something.

-Fred

Fast 4 takes place before 3, but after 2. So 5 is really 4 & 3 is really 5. I think thats how it goes.
6 is spose to take place in Europe after the events in 3, when Han dies in Japan.

That's just too confusing....why can't it just be a dream within a dream and it all ends with the scene in the first movie only this time both the Charger and Supra blow up and Dom imagines it all in the blink of an eye.

The original Fast and The Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious are the only movies that exist in this franchise....at least in my mind...so that kinda makes it easier :)

Jeezaloo - what did they do, take a handful of scripts, throw them up in the air and film them in the order in which they landed?

I've ever only seen FaF and TD - never saw 2 or 4. Would consider seeing 5, but now it looks like I have to see the others, just to figure out what's going on.

-Fred

FnF 1 and TD were the only movies worth watching tbh. :p Hoping nr 5 might be better, but from a plot point it's a police/drugdealer movie again, not a car movie...

Why does he keep making these when he could be making more Riddick movies, i actually liked that one with him as a nanny or whatever better than these movies lol.

i bought the makeup tank from f&f 6
the fast one that was driving down the motorway
when i bought it the tank was lifted off and we have the lorry,

i am building it up as a commercial truck as the milage is so low,

but i have for sale the steering wheel and the clocks

i also have a video of the chase after tank was lifted of and the log book with is still in the production companies name​

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back