Fast X

That looks really stupid. Then again, most of them do. I think I gave up around the third movie.

Then IMO you bailed out at a low point and missed some good stuff. I have the whole series on disc and #2-3 are the ones that I re-watch the least. F&F has not followed the normal Hollywood franchise path.

I won't claim that this new Fast#10 is gonna be high quality. But #5 and #6 were really solid popcorn movies.

Last edited:
As a certified F&F ride-or-die; number 9 made me think death might be the better option.

This one looks just dumb enough to still be worth watching though. I think it's funny that the villain in this is a huge reach back to the film in the franchise that set the mold for them as heist movies.

They should have stopped after the seventh film, considering Paul Walker’s passing.

I came out of the 7th film wishing they had stopped after #6.

#7 felt like 'Return of the Jedi' or 'The Dark Knight Rises' to me. Still pretty good, but it felt inferior to the previous ones. The series had peaked. And I was sure the next one would get another step worse (which it did).

But in 7, you learn that you can't just tell someone that they love you...

[edit] I loved 7, and I actually really liked that corny ass line. :p

Honestly, I think they should have stopped after the first film, but seeing they continued past that, ending it at 7 and allowing the closure of Brian’s last appearance in the film be the finale of the film would have been the best way to end it.

F&F #1 was a different category from the others. It was a low-budget 'Point break' remake in the tuner street-racing scene of the time. It was not a good movie but it was a fun bad movie.

#2 was a hip-hop music video that was doing an homage to Miami Vice.
#3 tried to revert back to #1 but they used a 1980s high schooler movie plot.

#4-6 were solid outlaws-do-a-heist action movies. The cast & characters were meshing well.
#5 had the most fun property destruction chase scene since 'The Blues Brothers.'

#7-up have been 'Mission Impossible' with more muscles. Big name stars & good action sequences. But the scripts are getting hard to watch. They could start getting scripts from a Chatbot A.I. program and the box office earnings woudn't know the difference.

Last edited:
F&F #1 was a different category from the others. It was a low-budget 'Point break' remake in the tuner street-racing scene of the time. It was not a good movie but it was a fun bad movie.

D05E2D22-AF5D-4DFE-BAD1-0003EE590BFF.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back