Is bttf-store on eBay a member here ?

I know they bought from Kurtyboy before and then tried to sell copies of his work. I know they did it on the set of Grave photos and Hill Valley
Photo set from BTTF III. Kurtyboy had to contact them to take the items down, though it looks like they are still showing them on their web site and most likely will sell them from the site if people ask. I would go out in a limb and say they are on the RPF.

Man that sucks ! They have some cool stuff, and those I saw (non-paper), seem genuine.

I have also found them on FB (link on their website), and they seem to make some '3D' stuff from scratch (?), like there seems to be a Doc's sleep-inducing alpha-rhythm generator coming soon.

I hate these doubts though.

Yeah, Ive seen some stuff from bttf store. Looks nice... If we forget the simple paper props like the letters, photos, etc. then there are only some props left.

The Oh la la Magazine, the sports almanach, matchboxes and from time to time pepsi perfect bottles and the BTTF3 framed picture appears.

The sports almanach got different sizes than marcpoons almanach, so I dont think its a copy of this almanach. The Oh la la magazine?!? I wonder where he could copy this stuff from... Looks like a nice prop after all...

And the pepsi bottle and the frame, maybe from gary, but I dont think so. Sometimes docs glasses are available, too...

The paper props are the paper props, which are available in the web, but the other stuff looks nice...

I dont know, but maybe I will order something and have a look on the quality. If someone got something from him, and can tell something, that would be helpful...

I never seen the tiny pizza before lol. Wonder when they'll have the sleep device, I'm gonna try to make one but dont know what the head parts are made from. Wonder why the fb page says its prototype is lookin good but that was like the end of July and no pics yet

If someone got something from him, and can tell something, that would be helpful...

I'm thinking of getting some items (non-paper).

But I HATE auctions. Why the heck don't sellers just do BIN, :darnkids ? An item that is often available ends up selling at almost EXACTLY the same price :rolleyes

(did I mention I love the new emoticon :lol).

I know that Jedifyfe makes some BTTF props... like the comic book...

Maybe one of their props is a copy of Brad's work...?

Iv'e been eyeing this guys stuff for a while now but not really accurate stuff that he claims his stuff his.I was thinking about the oh lala magazine but thats all.

This guys stuff is not very accurate. His Pepsi Perfect is HORRIBLE. I don't know about him stealing Kurtyboys images so I'll let Marcus speak up. IF he has stolen anything from one of us, we have to ban together and NOT buy anything from him.

This guys stuff is not very accurate. His Pepsi Perfect is HORRIBLE. I don't know about him stealing Kurtyboys images so I'll let Marcus speak up. IF he has stolen anything from one of us, we have to ban together and NOT buy anything from him.

But you dont bought a pepsi bottle from him?!?

Its always a big difference between "what you see" and "what you got". A hard lesson, I learned trough the years...

I don't know anything about the accuracy of the Oh la la Magazine, but its fact that this magazine is the most complete book I ever saw. Even the frame from BTTF3 looks nice on the first view. So I dont want to bash anything before I saw something in detail. even if the insert of the Oh la la Magazine is not acurate, it looks like a nice bound book, and maybe is a nice add for the display next to the sports almanach.

I never saw a real or replicated pepsi perfect bottle, but I think for the most ebay buyers the bottle looks good.

Keep in mind, this is the RPF, with some of the most picky people concerning props, but this is Ebay. I dont think buyers will check if theres a stripe on the back of the almanach, if the number of sites is correct or take measurements of the pepsi bottle.

There is also another seller from spain: Darkside_Models.

Sometimes the pizza hut wrapper incl pizza pops up at ebay. So the Tonfa of the 2015 police, the battery from BTTF 3 and some other stuff...

Hes got also some indy stuff, dont know about the quality of his props, too...

I know he stole my grave photos but not sure about the others as I haven't had a close look at them.

They're ok, not really good, but ok... I wouldn't buy one for this price, but if they were about $30, you can make something from it... :lol

This might be old news to some, but I just noticed that our friend at bttfstore.com also ripped off my 'vanishing' photos.

This might be old news to some, but I just noticed that our friend at bttfstore.com also ripped off my 'vanishing' photos.

They ARE a member here, I just cannot find the proof :lol
Last year someone here was making one of the Doc/Marty framed clock photo, and they had a thread with their progress on the pewter pieces for the frame. I remember distinctly posting about those pieces as I felt the lack of "floral" images in the pieces missed the accuracy mark. Well they currently sell that frame with those corners on eBay. I have searched all over the RPF to find any threads with the person's ID, but cannot find it :(

So they are a member here and have lifted a few images and items to sell... That is pretty ban-able.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back