Ironheart MK1 from Black Panther 2 - Finished Suit Pics Added

Got to go Trick-or-Treating without the thrusters.
Ironheart mk1 cosplay Halloween costume.jpg

Now, I just have to finish the thrusters before the Black Panther Wakanda Forever opens next week!

I finished the lower thrusters this week. Started by modeling the general shape of the thrusters in Tinkercad. Then output that model to Pepakura. Built the Pep in card stock, and then cut it up into Foam Templates.

I then took a couple Harbor Freight $1.50 LED lights and built internal lights for the thrusters.
20221029_162325.jpg

I used cheap plastic file folder material to defuse the light and make the light glow the correct color.

20221029_162524.jpg

Then, I got them both painted up.
20221103_224742.jpg

Next is to knock out the shoulder thrusters!

Got to go Trick-or-Treating without the thrusters.
View attachment 1634992

Now, I just have to finish the thrusters before the Black Panther Wakanda Forever opens next week!

I finished the lower thrusters this week. Started by modeling the general shape of the thrusters in Tinkercad. Then output that model to Pepakura. Built the Pep in card stock, and then cut it up into Foam Templates.

I then took a couple Harbor Freight $1.50 LED lights and built internal lights for the thrusters.
View attachment 1634993

I used cheap plastic file folder material to defuse the light and make the light glow the correct color.

View attachment 1634995
Then, I got them both painted up.
View attachment 1634996

Next is to knock out the shoulder thrusters!
. Screen grab video from marvel game app that might help you.

Hi, I don’t know if you know. This Marvel app game has tons of reference. I used it a lot to guesstimate cosplays. I screen shot the video model of Riri and I wanted to share it with you. I hope it helps. Mk1 IronHeart

PFLEGACY, That is 100% awesome! It's super helpful!!!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back