Iron Man

Re: Free paper-prop thread no.3 - 2008

I'll take a vanko arc reactor blueprint if its been dished out! Haha!! :s
Sorry guys The offer was only for Kramstaar to check the accuracy of the marvel to the one he has. That's why I quoted him :p

Paul

Hi guys! I'm kinda new here... I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct thread. I was looking for the Bern 2000 tech summit name tag all over the net. I was only able to get few screencaps online but it's not that clear.

View attachment 197405View attachment 197406View attachment 197407

I wasn't able to find one so I decided to make one and I want to share it with you guys. There's also a text on the bottom line of the name tag which I can't make out so I just copied some of the lines in the event backdrop in the hall.

View attachment 197408

Here's mine:

View attachment 197409

Blank one

View attachment 197410

I can't make out the red pattern as well so I just used regular solid bars for it. The text I used is informatique la technologie. Which is french I think for computer technology or information technology (not sure). It's not that accurate but I think it can work.

Had this on my back burner for a while and I don't see myself getting around to it anytime soon so....

SNAG-0124.png
SNAG-0125.png
SNAG-0126.png
SNAG-0127.png

On the header, underneath BERN 2000 it says millennium tech_summit and at the bottom of the name tag it says millennial tech konferenz.

Hope these help.

I cant get a fileDen account it keeps saying Error 505. can anyone upload that amazing poster to a different site? Ill love you face?
haha

I'm not sure if I can even sell it on my store as it's Marvels artwork

Well I was right. I was contacted by marvel this afternoon and not only did I have to remove all my marvel related paperprops I had created they removed my shapeways store too. Not sure what to do but I know one thing I didn't risk leaving them up there. I'm only one guy designing from home, dread to think what happens if I was a company. I'll be avoiding marvel stuff from now on I think until the next film company comes knocking :(

Paul

Well I was right. I was contacted by marvel this afternoon and not only did I have to remove all my marvel related paperprops I had created they removed my shapeways store too. Not sure what to do but I know one thing I didn't risk leaving them up there. I'm only one guy designing from home, dread to think what happens if I was a company. I'll be avoiding marvel stuff from now on I think until the next film company comes knocking :(

Paul

Ah, sorry to hear about that

iron man paper props wanted

iron man edit a.jpgiron man edit d.jpg
Hi, I have only been a member for a couple of days, but have been amazed at some of the things you guys can make and are willing to share.Does any one have any iron man items I can print off to go in my display. Would really like a stark expo laminate !
Hi, when I searched iron man passes nothing came up so some kind moderator moved me here. Been busy making some set dressing for the cabinet from this most awesome of pages. Still would like a stark expo badge, these 4 are on youknowwhatbay for £520 which I cant afford so still hoping someone will want to make these (fingers crossed) results below, thanks awesome job you guys.
stark plus paper prop.jpg wanted.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a couple of Iron Man props I worked on lately:

Mk VII Blueprints:

immk7bp-1.jpg

Full size - A4 300dpi: http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q618/J-K-K-S/immk7bp-1.jpg~original

AIM Business Cards:

2000 Designs

akillian-businesscard2000.jpg

mhansen-businesscard2000.jpg

2010 Designs

akillian-businesscard2010.jpg

mhansen-businesscard2010.jpg

For personnal use only. Do not repost on other websites.
No commercial use without my authorization (I freakin' mean it, if I find these on ebay, etsy or anywhere else I'll make you regret it :ninja).

Fillable Stark Industries Invoice

here is my Fillable Stark Industries Invoice.

Now if you illegally sell arms to a 3rd world country or arming SHIELD agents in there fight against the unknown, you'll have a record of it!

Made in Inkscape and adobe acrobat, I have painstakingly copied the outline of the form from screenshots from Iron Man 1 and now deliver it to you.

You may modify this at your will and do what you like with it, just please don't let me see it on ebay!

View attachment Stark Invoice template.pdf

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back