Iron Man repulsor replica

Or, you might want to make your own repulsor unit........(I was mental at 2 am in the morning:lol)

Repulsor+24.jpg

Got the outer shell ordered from Dark asylum, Great guy by the way. Thank you in advance. Now to start working on the inner shell of the repulsor gauntlet.

If anyone's screen-capping the movie for reference pics, keep in mind that you should only use the right arm as reference. It was the only one built for the film (a last minute build when the original prop proved unsatisfactory) and so the one on his left arm is computer generated... I haven't done too much research on this piece, but there may be inconsistencies between the two.

Made some Blu-Ray caps for you guys. Only got these at the mo but if you want any more, let me know. I'm sure I can help you out ;)

Could ya possibly take some of the Mark 1 Arc Reactor with the 'Proof' on it? Preferably when its being put back in him and alone too, lol. Thanks if you can, later,

-VJ

thoes are some great shots if you get any more of them it would be greatly appreciated.

I did get a few more (actually, I went and capped my fave bits from the movie while I was at it) and I got a few that may be helpful. However, I just got home after an 8 hour nightshift and I now require much sleep, so they'll have to wait :lol

I actually had someone want to commission me for a Halloween getup of just one arm and chest, but sadly, his funds fell thru. I quoted him for actual aluminum bent and junk computer stuff kludged together with a ton of wires and tech. maybe I'll make my own...:cool

Could ya possibly take some of the Mark 1 Arc Reactor with the 'Proof' on it? Preferably when its being put back in him and alone too, lol. Thanks if you can, later,

-VJ

Here's what I got. Lemme know if you need others, but I scanned most of the movie and this is the best I can get of the MkI reactor, so you'd need to give me a specific scene.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back