Iron Man repulsor replica

MARK2

Sup peeps!!

Trying to find some high detailed pics of ironman repulsor gauntlet. I am going to be building one as a prop for my ironman themed show car and for the ROOM...muhahaha evil laugh. I have some pics that i found but they are not as detailed as i would have liked them to be for the build. If anyone has attempted this prop could you lean me in the right dirrection.

Thank you.

i-man.jpg

iron-man-downey-gauntlet.jpg

Pepper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was trying to do that too for the Irom Man II preview but in the end, I sucked at it. :lol

Still, you have achieved what I could not esp on the EL 'wire' to the Arc Reactor. If only I had a few hours more....

Anyway, I can show you how to gut an Iron Man II Repulsor toy electronics and adapt it to your existing harness so you can fire away using only one hand.

http://chowfookcheong.com/IM%20II%20Repulsor/Repulsor%20001.htm

Well, I was trying to do that too for the Irom Man II preview but in the end, I sucked at it. :lol

Still, you have achieved what I could not esp on the EL 'wire' to the Arc Reactor. If only I had a few hours more....

Anyway, I can show you how to gut an Iron Man II Repulsor toy electronics and adapt it to your existing harness so you can fire away using only one hand.

http://chowfookcheong.com/IM II Repulsor/Repulsor 001.htm

Thank you for the site posting!!

The pic of the guy with the EL wire glowing is not me but i thought that was a very clean touch. Do you happen to know where to invest into the el wires that glow????

Thank you for sharing. Post up some pics of your build if youd like.

Very cool. I would love to have this as well, mainly to see the expression on my son's face....maybe for some down time with the wife later as well:love:lol My four year old and I have been playing with his toy repulsor that I picked up at Wal-Mart. Good times:lol

Very cool. I would love to have this as well, mainly to see the expression on my son's face....maybe for some down time with the wife later as well:love:lol My four year old and I have been playing with his toy repulsor that I picked up at Wal-Mart. Good times:lol

His toy repulsor, huh? :)

thank you !!! Thoes are some great angles...If you find anymore post them up please:cool...Ive been searching for like an hour now and nothing.:cry

Im using this for the repulsor...led flood light...should fit nicely in the palm nice a flat...only 17 bones on Oznium.com and give off alot of light.

1965.jpg

Wow seems there will be a few soon. I have one in the planing stages as well. Just have to finish some other work before I can get going on it. :)

Those are all personally pics I took from the movie itself; it was hard too not being able to work with the bluray since I don't have one of those stock on the computer. I'll try and sit down and get more shots sometime here.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back