Iron Man mkIII Files

jonmelton

I've started my Iron Man mkIII build recently and have been searching through the threads and finding some great files. But, I wanted to ask people who have built the mkIII, what files do you recommend? Who has the most detailed files that work? Has anyone compiled a complete list?

I'll support the other claims too. Dancin Fools files are by the best for the whole armour. electraflier is right about zabana's gauntlets and boots too.
The one problem I have found with the DF suit though is that the calfs aren't quite right. Zabana and Bigturc have made calf pep files that are better IMO but you'll have a little extra work with scaling them to fit a DF suit.

I am about to start me a MRK3 set of armor. I have been reading for the last 2 weeks on just this subject but what is the best MRK3 bucket out there to use. I have a friend and myself are wanting to do this for Halloween this year. Thanks to everyone out there that has made their armor first. There is a lot of to do and not to do out there.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back