Iron Man mkIII Files

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by jonmelton, Dec 15, 2011.

1. jonmelton

jonmelton New Member

I've started my Iron Man mkIII build recently and have been searching through the threads and finding some great files. But, I wanted to ask people who have built the mkIII, what files do you recommend? Who has the most detailed files that work? Has anyone compiled a complete list?

2. Finhead

Finhead Sr Member

3. j0wE

j0wE Well-Known Member

I second Finhead's post. :thumbsup

4. writefast

writefast Active Member

I dont really have a dog in this race but I can say that Finhead's and Dancingfool's work is amazing.

5. electraflier

electraflier Well-Known Member

I'll third that vote, Dancin_fool for sure. Zabana for boot and hands!

6. bamboodia

bamboodia Active Member

I'll support the other claims too. Dancin Fools files are by the best for the whole armour. electraflier is right about zabana's gauntlets and boots too.
    The one problem I have found with the DF suit though is that the calfs aren't quite right. Zabana and Bigturc have made calf pep files that are better IMO but you'll have a little extra work with scaling them to fit a DF suit.

7. victorvulpine

victorvulpine Active Member

I am about to start me a MRK3 set of armor. I have been reading for the last 2 weeks on just this subject but what is the best MRK3 bucket out there to use. I have a friend and myself are wanting to do this for Halloween this year. Thanks to everyone out there that has made their armor first. There is a lot of to do and not to do out there.

8. Isamu

Isamu Member

same thing here, DF for the MkIII armor and zabana for the boot & hand ;)