Iron Man Mk V "Legacy Effects Version" Helmet 3D Model

i really hope someone finally finishes a good mark 5. its been my favorite since the movie. Ive seen a few but they all seem to fall short : /

keep goin!

Should have this ready to unfold tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

Still waiting to hear from one of our talented foam unfolders as well.................

Alrighty guys, the pepakura version is ready for unfold! Streetsoul will kindly be unfolding for paper, and our very awesome SOUTHPAW will be unfolding for foam! Once they're done, I'll post em' here for all to enjoy. :)

MkV_zpsaceeb3a8.png
[/URL][/IMG]
MkVSide_zps39f60032.png
[/URL][/IMG]
MkVFront_zpscee9d2d4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm gonna take a break for a few days, then get back to prepping the model for 3d printing. I still need to consult my good friend about a few things. Stay tuned!!!

Re: Iron Man Mk V "Legacy Effects Version" Helmet 3D Model***PDO ADDED***

Foam files added to the first post.:) Free and unlocked. Big thanks to SOUTHPAW for the foam unfold!!!

Alrighty guys, worked a good bit last night to prepare the model for 3d printing. Having some minor troubles, but I'm hoping to have it ready mid next week. So, stay tuned.

In the meantime, anybody building this in foam yet?

hey ghost the models looking ace man still unfolding it will work as fast as poss for you bro also are you planning on doin the whole suit ?

hey ghost the models looking ace man still unfolding it will work as fast as poss for you bro also are you planning on doin the whole suit ?

Wasn't really planning on doing the whole suit. If I do it won't be anytime soon, though.

ahh ok :) well ill be workin my ass off to get this helmet done asap for you bro between work ovcourse and i see youve started a new red snapper too wich i think is awsome man :) about time sumone did a decent model of tht suits helmet :)

Looking at the progress here, almost makes me want to make an Accurate Helmet to compete with ILMs helm from the Movie.

Nice Work.

Just wanted to let everybody know, I'm still working on the 3d print files. Got the jaw completed and ready for print. Almost done with the faceplate and have a little bit more work on the main helmet. I will test print everything on a slightly smaller scale to ensure all stl files are good before releasing them.

Also, I have separated the "back door" as well, so that these will be good to wear. It won't be too much longer, so bear with me guys.

That said, while we wait for streetsoul to finish the paper unfold, is there anybody who's started a foam build? Would love to see some pics guys!

Alright, time for an update.

Got the jaw completely finished and ready for printing. The faceplate is just about done, having issues with thickening, but nothing I won't be able to work through.
What do you guys think so far?

currentprogress_zps5dd0a390.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Lookin' good!

Might have to tune up my 3d printer . . .

C

Links to the paper unfold have been added to the first post. Huge thanks to Bandiet for tackling the unfold! :thumbsup

Re: Iron Man Mk V "Legacy Effects Version" Helmet 3D Model***STL READY!!!***

I'd be interested in giving it a shot. PM me.

Re: Iron Man Mk V "Legacy Effects Version" Helmet 3D Model***STL READY!!!***

Link to the 3d print files have been added to the first post. The folder is password protected, so simply pm me for the password and you'll be good to go! :thumbsup

Any feed back on the model and how well it prints is greatly appreciated, it will help me grow as a modeler so please let me know what you guys think. And I cannot stress enough that I'd love to see pics of your builds! I myself just don't have time to print this up anytime soon, I've already got too much on my build schedule, so please share any progress pics you got. :)

Anyhow, enjoy. Happy Holidays guys!!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back