Iron Man Mark VII - New Avengers Suit!

Royal Dump

Hey is anyone going to model and make .pdo files for the new suit? I stumbled upon this the other day and got excited! Saw a brief clip of this beast in the superbowl spot avengers trailer too!

Iron-Mans-Mark-VII-Armor-from-The-Avengers-276x430.jpg
Iron-Mans-Mark-VII-Armor-from-The-Avengers-Image-3-276x430.jpg

Iron-Mans-Mark-VII-Armor-from-The-Avengers-Image-5-276x430.jpg
Iron-Mans-Mark-VII-Armor-from-The-Avengers-Image-8-276x430.jpg

z2xc0.png

more images here
Iron Man’s Mark VII Armor From ‘The Avengers’ | Screen Rant

looks more like the MK 3... with some changes
If you use the Mk 3 leg files, ab files(adjusted) and forearm files while usingchest and back from Mk 4 with some small adjusted. I plan to try and tackle this later.

So is there a consensus on the look of this suit yet? I personally really like the slim look of the Mark VI, but I know I've read some backlash about that look. Something about these shoulders just says "linebacker" to me.

I prefer the mark 3 because of its roundness. I think the mark 4 and 6 are a bit feminine because the chest is smaller and the thighs are bigger than the mark 3.

This new suit looks like a mix between the 2 and looks great! The thighs look much better. I want to make it!

Here is a pic of my mark 3 costume (made of foam)
ztybrk.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed the change in the lower lip curve of the helmet? I remember someone who posted here sometime ago who worked with the movie said there were minor changes in the helmet.

The vent is larger at the top making a more angular faceplate and the detail on the front of the jaw (just below the faceplate) is flipped over so it points down instead of up.

I dunno if my eyes serves me right but the V-shaped forehead in kotobukiya version is more pronounced than the CGI version on the teaser trailer.... :confused

The MKVII helmet CGI version (on the teaser trailer) seems no difference to MKVI, if not the same...:)

Just my initial observation...

don't think mark VII helm peppes are out yet, I haven't seen them atleast..

also are you lloking for another foam build or a fiber/resin one?

Didn't the game get scrapped?
Well yes and no. Some Aussie game developer was working on a FPS version of the game and the company went under so the game got scrapped but Marvel regained the rights to he game so I am sure that they are planning on coming out with something. I really hope it is not a FPS. That concept sucks... it looked like Doom back on Win 32.

As far as the pep files go, I am working on them:

http://www.therpf.com/f24/darkside501sts-iron-man-mk-vii-pepakura-files-139470/#post2135489

Davy does have a brother-in-law named Mike who is taking a crack at the 3d model on a program he uses called Inventor. It sounds more like an AutoCad type program. If he gets the his model done before I finish mine then I can use his model to finish or replace the rest of the files.

Let me know what you guys think.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back