Iron Spider Suit From do3d

BoxBeans

I've bought the iron spider suit from them when I opened the files they were incomplete and the files had been a year old at that point, saw one of there community posts that they would be amortizing the iron spider that post was made a year ago, I contacted do3d on multiple occasions finally getting the first part, after that no luck was consistently told that it was finished when it clearly was not if anyone was looking to buy the iron spider STL don't is it in complete.

P.S I had also bought the Iron heart Files on release, the full suit was made available and finished in a weeks time.

So sorry to hear about your bad deal. Were you looking for the red-and-gold Iron Spider from the comics or the costume as seen in Avengers: Endgame?

I was looking at the end game suit I was contemplating getting the red and gold just to have the missing pieces im sure they reuse assets but I dont know if its actually finished

So if it is of any use to you, I can try and find a 3D model for the missing pieces so you can still make the suit?
Or have you abandoned the project altogether?

that's really helpful! no i haven't abandoned the project yet I'm missing some big pieces like an entire pack plate if your sure ill tell you all of the pieces im missing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back