Iron Man Mark VII Foam Costume Build - Video Update Page 3

Re: Iron Man Mark VII Foam Costume Build

Its Really Coming Together Great Man Cant Wait To See More:popcorn

Thanks buddy, next video update will have a lot of stuff to show.

I'm excited on this build.
There will be some cool things I want to try out to make it a bit unique with ideas inspired by other builders suits as well.

cool...

but you didn't really need to post the giant pic, a link to your thread would have sufficed.

Last edited:

Well finally i had a chance.to see your mk vii videos last night after a 10 hour shift. Looks nice, your progress is fast. I'm guessing your flaps will be automated, looking foward to the third video. Hope your feeling better today - nice work Stealth... GM

cool...

but you didn't really need to post the giant pic, a link to your thread would have sufficed.

Sorry bro I didn't know it would be that big I'm using my iPhone and uploading pics with the photo bucket IMG code my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As soon as I noticed Stealth making MKvii, without hesitation, I hit the subscribe! "Finally!" (I thought!)

Amazing progress.

As soon as I noticed Stealth making MKvii, without hesitation, I hit the subscribe! "Finally!" (I thought!)

Amazing progress.

I know, "finally" is a good way to put it.
I mentioned I wanted to make this a long time ago,

I missed Iron Man.
I can't deny what motivates me to build.

thanks for following the thread. :thumbsup

Still feeling sick. Didn't go out today. I'm working on the shoulders right now.
I'd like to get the biceps and forearms done as well.

Let's hope. I'll post pic updates as I go. Maybe follow up with a partial suit up video again.
love doing those as it's really fun to wear it.

looks great so far man. on the free handed abs...whats your process like? i was thinking of just making some general shape out of foam to fit my midsection, kinda like an over sized championship wrestling belt and then etch in details with a soldering iron. but im curious to see how you did it. thanks for sharing your awesome project

I look at the pic and draw them out the way they look onto the foam. It's pretty easy once you do it more and more. Not sure how to really explain it. Just practice. They're guys doing full free hand suits here.

Last edited:

Right Shoulder....check. Onto the left one. So fun to build when you're feeling sick. You get a lot done.

shoulderR_zpsf640de9b.jpg

Managed to get the biceps completed as well.
Did these biceps freehand as they weren't too hard and saved me some time. I think I'll do the forearms that way as well.

Forearms next.
but for now, I need to sleep off this cold.

Good night folks

biceps1_zps0f827733.jpg

Last edited:
Nice It looks really good right now. I think I'm gonna have to do that for my project with the the abs shoulders and biceps as well good luck hope your feeling better today bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Taking a day off of this. It's New Years. Hope everyone has a good one :)

Masters are still good at their craft.... Damn STEALTH where do you find the time? Seems like you get faster and faster the more you build? "lol

OMfG you are fast!!!

Masters are still good at their craft.... Damn STEALTH where do you find the time? Seems like you get faster and faster the more you build? "lol

The more I use this stuff, the more efficient I'm building these things. I just want the suit done so I can seal it and start working on the electronics. That's what I'm most excited about.

Looking sweet so far bro. Looking forward to seeing this one done. What tech are you adding other than eyes, chest and face plate or is that going to be a surprise?

Tom.

Looking sweet so far bro. Looking forward to seeing this one done. What tech are you adding other than eyes, chest and face plate or is that going to be a surprise?

Tom.

You'll see :)
So much freehand, you are the man Stealth

Thanks man. The files are a big help though. I just have to freehand parts that I'm worried about scaling. I hate rebuilding things or overly modding parts. I need to fix the front of the cod. I messed it up, it's bugging me now.

The rest is fine, just the front section of it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back