Iron Man Mark VI (foam)

Sever

Hello everyone.
First I want to excuse for my bad english. Its being a long time since I have practise.
My name is Viktor. I am from Ukraine. I have being watching different peoples threats about prop making. Even started something, but have finished.
Not so long ago I have watched Stealth tutorials about foam method of making armore and decided to try. Thanke you Stealth for inspiring me. This threat will show you my progress.
First thing that I have done was the chest piece.
Sorry for the low quality. Its my phone camera.

Last edited:
Then I made the cod piece and conected abs. I tried to make it as flexible as posible. You can see a lot of velcro inside.

Last edited:
After that I decided that for now i gona make foam helmet. Maybe in future i will the normal hard iron man helmet. But it will be in future.

Thank you! But i am worried about lines, where foam conects. Especially on the helmet. I don't know if i can hide them behind paint and weathering. I am searching for a way to hide them.

Great build, and very clean.

There is a post somewhere about making seemless lines on foam builds. I'll see if I can find it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back