Unlimited Run Iron Man mark 7 Helmet Kits from Avengers, still taking orders

animefan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been working hard with my good friend Omarbou1 to make an incredibly accurate Mark 7 helmet from The Avengers. This is a 4 piece helmet. Separate Main, jaw, back piece, and face plate. The jaw is separate so it can be made to lower down just like the movie helmets. They will be now cast in resin.

The price is $175 USD plus shipping for a 4 piece Raw cast. Trimming with a dremel required.

mk7 raw2.jpgmk7 raw3.jpgmk7 raw4.jpgmk7 raw.jpgmk7.jpg

mkVIIrender_4_zpsa71d4077.jpg

untitled_zps9603ad98.png

P2040015_zps9d0cb888.jpg

P2040017_zpsa48c5eae.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man mark 7 Helmet Kits from 3D Print Master

headsizes? if they're cast with resin i'm surely in with that good price for it.

It comfortably fits a 23 1/2 inch head. It will likely fit a 24" head but needs to be confirmed. Ill count you in ;)

Been searching for the last 2 weeks for anyone making a mark 6 or 7 helmet and you show up with this?????? It's like the gods have smiled upon me ;-) very interested !!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Will you be offering a finished or primed trimmed ready to paint version?

Very interested.

Awesome!

Been searching for the last 2 weeks for anyone making a mark 6 or 7 helmet and you show up with this?????? It's like the gods have smiled upon me ;-) very interested !!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Will you be offering a finished or primed trimmed ready to paint version?

Great, I wont be doing finished ones at this time but trimmed and primed may be a possibility.

that is so exciting !
just to tell you guys that you wont find ANY more accurate helmet other than this one
i modeled it using some orthographic render of the cgi file.
i've put so much hours refining it its almost ridiculous ! lol
i hope you will like it, animefan has done some AWESOME work !!

Interested depending on final price. Also, as stated above, if you offer a version already cut up w/magnets might be even more interested.

Interested.

Great :)

I'm in too. "If" you offer it cut & primed I would like it that way please.

Interested; possibly dependent on this^^

Looks like I will be making this option available, but will cost a bit more due to more work involved. Price tba

Interested depending on final price. Also, as stated above, if you offer a version already cut up w/magnets might be even more interested.

I will make a trimmed option available but no magnets at this time

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back