Limited Run Iron Man Mark 45 Helmet from 3d Printed Master ***TAKING ORDERS***

drumguy560

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey folks! This thing is finally ready to mould, and ready for a run to begin. It is almost 100% screen accurate, and was made according to the renders by Josh Herman. Here are some renders of the 3d model.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

And presenting! The final piece! Ready to mould!

_DSC7926.jpg_DSC7915.jpg_DSC7918.jpg_DSC7923.jpg_DSC7922.jpg

The helmet is split into the "normal" Iron Man style pieces, like so...

_DSC7925.jpg

The helmet fits me, with a 25" head, but is VERY snug. I'd say it will comfortably fit 24" and below.

I am looking for $200 for a raw cast, and am looking to have half paid up front as a deposit, to acquire materials.

I will paint it as well for an extra $100, and will add LED's and electronics for another $100.

So who's in?!?!

- The Digital Armorer

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark 45 Helmet from 3d Printed Master

What is the price of your ant man and what would be the price of a fully painted one of these? any pics?

Re: Iron Man Mark 45 Helmet from 3d Printed Master

What is the price of your ant man and what would be the price of a fully painted one of these? any pics?

the thread is located here http://www.therpf.com/f75/ant-man-helmet-run-go-ready-take-payments-first-post-updated-234653/

IMG_5970.JPG

the helmet is coming together! This is a little pic of my first prototype of the helmet, need to tweak the 3d model a little bit, and then re print a V2. Should be coming up soonish!

Iron Man Mark 45 Helmet from 3d Printed Master ***NEW RENDERS PAGE 1***

That's the Mk 45?

Reel

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark 45 Helmet from 3d Printed Master ***NEW RENDERS PAGE 1***

@Ick12345 - currently I'm only looking to sell fully painted.

Thanks!

Re: Iron Man Mark 45 Helmet from 3d Printed Master ***NEW RENDERS PAGE 1***

Yeah. Looking great!

What size head will this fit? Also, will the faceplate be remove-able like the last render pic?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back