Iron Man Mark 43 (Avengers 2: Age of Ultron) pep files?

fyreant

I been away from the boards for a while a did a few quick searches and did not find much but has anyone made pep files for the new Iron Man Mark 43 suit yet? have we confirmed if it is officially going to be a Mark 42 with a different paint job? I am planning to make a new suit for the upcoming Avengers 2 movie premiere in my town and want to be accurate. thx guys!

Ant

You can use any Mark42's pep file because it only have inverted colours....try looking for Helagaks version, it is for foam build

Ok I'm going to use the Mark 42 files out there that I have found (Helagak and another one). Based on what I can see it looks like the foam is different thickness in different parts of the suit. Can someone advise specifically which parts should be done in thinner foam than the standard 1/4"? thanks

Ant

Ok I'm going to use the Mark 42 files out there that I have found (Helagak and another one). Based on what I can see it looks like the foam is different thickness in different parts of the suit. Can someone advise specifically which parts should be done in thinner foam than the standard 1/4"? thanks

Ant
Hi from my own experience the abs , chest , hands and shins
have parts that definitely need to be pepped in thinner foam for the most accurate result. I wish I had started my suit earlier so that I would be done in time ,, but it seems im just gonna take my finished helmet.
Hope it helps

- - - Updated - - -

Ant
Hi from my own experience the abs , chest , hands and shins
have parts that definitely need to be pepped in thinner foam for the most accurate result. I wish I had started my suit earlier so that I would be done in time ,, but it seems im just gonna take my finished helmet.
Hope it helps

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back