Interest IRON MAN MARK 42 / 43 Age of Ultron full wearable armor suit LIMITED OFFER Run .

masked rider

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys , its a great timing for me to start this thread as the movie just hits theater . Working on this project together with my buddy , and he did great work on the 3D model and put in all the details in this suit . We decided to print most of the parts from Shapeways so to keep the quality and details of the model.

The 1st batch parts was uploaded to Shapeways and it's printing progress now, we should be able to get it in coming 2 weeks time.

Since we've chosen Shapeways to get all parts done and shipping back to us, so we are going to take ONLY 5 confirm spot with deposit paid in order to make sure that we still survived from the high import tax :) and able to keep working on this project to completion.

At this point we don't know what exactly the total cost of the suit, but we're thinking to offer the completed suit at $4200USD + Shipping cost via DHL EXPRESS for these limited 5 spots to break even the material and building cost as an appreciation as well as being part of the party for this great build.

After this one off limited suit run is completed, next batch of Full finished suit will be revert to regular price offer at $4800~$5000USD

This MARK 42 / 43 Full finished Wearable armor will be cast in High Quality Resin/ Fiberglass and finish painted by 2K quality automotive paint , as u can see all my previous IRON MAN armor on my build thread . For this armor , i will cast the NECK , Joint insert in soft urethane material to have better movement . And i will use different kinds of material to create the most details suit armor .

For the size , my buddy build the size and proportion of 3D model based on movie accurate scale , and it should fit on 6 feet and above of athletic body . Statue Version will be 6 feet and 3 inches of height .

I need deposit of 1000 USD to confirm in a Spot , LIMITED FOR ONLY 5 suits at this Special offer price . I will close this run after 5 spots filled . The rest will be at regular price when ive done this 5 suits .

I take paypal at : leslee_hoisoo@yahoo.com

Kindly include your Username , Full shipping address and Tel no. in Paypal while make payment .

Please do not hesitate to contact me if u have any question , or feel free to post comment here and will get back to u as soon .

Spots are limited and are first come, first serve !!

Mk43-5.jpg

Mk43-1.jpg

Mk43-2.jpg

Mk43-3.jpg

Mk43-4.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that's a fine suit! need to see about this. Good luck with the sales Leslee. I can vouch for the quality if anyone is wondering, I own one of Leslee's War Machines and the build is amazing as is the finish!

Damn that's a fine suit! need to see about this. Good luck with the sales Leslee. I can vouch for the quality if anyone is wondering, I own one of Leslee's War Machines and the build is amazing as is the finish!

Thanks Bro. I'll sure put in all my best to bring this suit to live. Gonna make it as movie quality. ;)

Bro , It's time to be Mark 43 . ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back