Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany HELMET PAINTED LIGHTS UP

Neckseal is done i had used rubber for casting it , paint is NO cracking !!! works all fine here are pictures and video :
IMG_5948.jpg

[/IMG][/URL]

Hi Davy. How did you paint the neck seal so that it doesn't crack?

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! new gloves in progress

Late to the party as always. Im lovin the sculpting work with the clay, subscribed :popcorn

Looks awesome bro. One of the best builds I've seen.

thanks buddy !!!

ok have some time for reworking on the sculpt last days. it goes forward there is more to do , but i need first some new tools my are little crappy :)

IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6207.jpg

IMG_6208.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

Hey guys, I checked with Davy and he said I could give you all a little information about some Iron Man components I have in the works. I am making some really good progress on my IM repulsor kits and I am almost done with my motorized/servo sound kits as well. I will be finishing them both up in the next week or so and I will be taking a video of everything to show you all. I am not allowed to post links in this thread but you can fine the repulsors in my signature and for the servo kits just do a search in the JunkYard. I am running out of room in my signature... I will have to think of some other way of showing off my stuff. :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back