Unlimited Run Iron Man Mark 25 (Striker) Helmet casts from 3d print (collab w/ Ghostminion)

drumguy560

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all!

It's time to finally post about a project that has been ongoing for a while now!

As some of you have seen, GhostMinion has handed off his Iron Man projects to me, as he has been quite busy with Fallout props. This is the first of those projects to be completed.

This project was modeled by the amazing jtm, and printed and glued together by GhostMinion. The helmet is now ready to be moulded, just as soon as I get the number of people in on the run that I need to get started.

Below is a video debuting the helmet

And of course some pictures!

IMG_0199.JPGIMG_0200.JPGIMG_0201.JPGIMG_0202.JPGIMG_0203.JPGIMG_0204.JPG

The helmet will be available in 3 different finish packages

Package 1 (Silver Package) - Raw cast, untrimmed, unprimed $200 USD
Package 2 (Gold Package) - Fully painted and assembled kit with lights, but no electronics $400 USD
Package 3 (Platinum Package) - Fully painted and assembled, with electronics controlling lights, sound, and faceplate opening and closing, controlled via magnetic switch $500

Let me know who is in!

-The Digital Armorer

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in for the silver package. I was looking for an Iron Man project to work on

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

EndGame94 - Alright you got it!

Consider this run A GO!

I'll be sending out PMs to get deposits to start gathering materials.

Thanks folks!

Hello all!

It's time to finally post about a project that has been ongoing for a while now!

As some of you have seen, @GhostMinion has handed off his Iron Man projects to me, as he has been quite busy with Fallout props. This is the first of those projects to be completed.

This project was modeled by the amazing @jtm, and printed and glued together by @GhostMinion. The helmet is now ready to be moulded, just as soon as I get the number of people in on the run that I need to get started.

Below is a video debuting the helmet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Lp1XSWIF0&feature=youtu.be

And of course some pictures!

View attachment 552539View attachment 552540View attachment 552541View attachment 552542View attachment 552543View attachment 552544

The helmet will be available in 3 different finish packages

Package 1 (Silver Package) - Raw cast, untrimmed, unprimed $200 USD
Package 2 (Gold Package) - Fully painted and assembled kit with lights, but no electronics $400 USD
Package 3 (Platinum Package) - Fully painted and assembled, with electronics controlling lights, sound, and faceplate opening and closing, controlled via magnetic switch $500

Let me know who is in!

-The Digital Armorer
How many pieces is in the raw cast?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back