Iron Man Help

rchrz60

Hey everyone,

Every year I try and do a different costumen for Chicago Comic Con. I was wondering if I could commission someone to build me an Ironman suit? The reason I can't do it myself is with 4 kids, being a fulltime student, and work fulltime, I just don't have any more time to spare. I would be able to pay a little upfront to get started, and then pay per peice or section. My brother did that through someone on here for a batman costume. Kind of a lay-a-way program. Otherwise I couldn't afford $1000 or so dollars upfront. I figure the convention isn't until August, so I have time, or in this case my builder would have time. I could pay the builder weekly or monthly depending on what they would like, and I could also give you my measurements so that it would fit me more accurately. All payments could be through PayPal so there was never a question of funds being good. Please let me know if this is do-able, because with having someone build me one, it will take time, so I wanted to get started.

Thank you,
Ryan

You should post this in the trade section. You'll want to state your looking for a foam suit to be built as well. A full resin/fiberglass suit would be over $2700 min.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back