Iron Man 3

Re: Re: Iron Man 3

I know it doesn't have too many fans, but I can't wait to see this bad boy.
HeavyDuty_zps2f34f80a.jpg

That mark 40 looks a bit like the Hammer suit in IM2 to me.

+1

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Im so excited for this film. And I love this forum but due to the amount of stuff that the trailers are showing and thus it being ok to discuss ive decided to avoid tv spots and bonus features in my phase one when it arrives. And temporarily out from this thread. I just feel the marketing is giving way too much away. I cant think of their being much more then I already know about but we'll see.... all the best and hope you enjoy the film. Ill be back after seeing the film. But I wont post spoilers for you in the US so dont worry.
All the best

J

Re: Re: Iron Man 3

Im so excited for this film. And I love this forum but due to the amount of stuff that the trailers are showing and thus it being ok to discuss ive decided to avoid tv spots and bonus features in my phase one when it arrives. And temporarily out from this thread. I just feel the marketing is giving way too much away. I cant think of their being much more then I already know about but we'll see.... all the best and hope you enjoy the film. Ill be back after seeing the film. But I wont post spoilers for you in the US so dont worry.
All the best

J

I totally understand where you are coming from..... I have told myself that i will have to boycott the forum for the week between the overseas release and the release here in the states... It makes me sad!!!

Sent from my HTC One X

Wow, thats different.
Does the Marvel universe have a female hero with an iron suit?

Just thought it would be so cool to intrduvce one....Just Make the suit a bit more form fitting and sexy. Iron Maiden?

Ive seen this one -
tumblr_mfq0hlGoZo1rt7sqeo1_500.jpg

And this one -
tumblr_mfyyoiQ7gC1rlbbg3o1_500.jpg

Just need an iron girl.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back